Rush University Medical Center Nursing Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rush University Medical Center Nursing Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Rush University Medical Center

4.0

Nursing Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rush University Medical Center in February 2015.

Interview

The HR interview is first, which is very simple with just a few questions. The interview with the unit is much more time intensive. Mine was with 2 people, a unit director and an assistant unit director. Be prepared for behavioral interview questions! You must have situations or stories instead of just general answers, or they will tell you to say a new answer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you made a mistake, what happened?   Answer Question
  • Describe a time when you did not get along with other members of staff, what did you do?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Rush University Medical Center

Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rush University Medical Center (Chicago, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

It was very long, almost 2 hours. Interviewed with the director of nursing and nursing manager of the floor. They were pleasant to talk to, a LOT of behavioral questions. Give me an example of a time when you did this and that, etc. Applied online, did a phone interview, then almost 5 months later, got a call for the in -person interview.

Interview Questions