Rush University Medical Center Patient Access Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rush University Medical Center Patient Access Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Rush University Medical Center

2.5

Patient Access Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rush University Medical Center (Chicago, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online which was a pretty easy application which required an assessment after completion. About two weeks later I was asked to come in for a interview. I took a medical terminology test and typing test. I also signed an agreement for a background check that same day. I met with my two potential supervisors and they both interviewed me together. The interview was around 45 minutes (which we went over the allotted time because someone from HR peeped in twice to wrap up). After the interview 2 days later I was asked to submit 5 references via a website link. That was 4 days ago, got a call earlier today for a offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you were in a conflict with a co-worker and tell me how you handled it?   3 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Rush University Medical Center

Patient Access Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Rush University Medical Center.

Interview

The hiring process was simple and easy. The questions were not that hard and the supervisor made me feel comfortable. The interview did not last longer than 20 minutes. You will be given a your of the facility to get a better feel of the job.

Interview Questions