Rush University Medical Center Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rush University Medical Center Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions

Interviews at Rush University Medical Center

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rush University Medical Center (Chicago, IL) in May 2012.

Interview

Please prepare for a pharmacy calculation test. This job requires you to do compounding and to know how to prepare your own calculations. The interview consisted of basic questions and you have the opportunity to meet the staff as well.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Rush University Medical Center

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Rush University Medical Center.

Interview

The Human Resource Department called me and set up an interview. I had an Interview with Human Resource and I then spoke to the management team of the pharmacy department.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Rush University Medical Center (Chicago, IL) in August 2013.

Interview

Brief and to the point, i was asked about my previous employments and education. I was asked what experience and skills i had and what i can offer to their company if i was hired.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rush University Medical Center (Chicago, IL).

Interview

A tech has to take a preliminary test first before they can interview with an HR agent. After if they like you, you will ne granted a second interview with a Pharmacy Managers.

Interview Questions

• What makes you qualified than other people on this specific job?   2 Answers