Rush University Medical Center Physician Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rush University Medical Center Physician Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Rush University Medical Center

Featured Interview

Physician Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rush University Medical Center (Chicago, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was long, but at the end of it I really felt like I had a good sense of who I would be working with and what the duties of the job entailed. I believe this is unique, as I often found myself being offered positions in which I had maybe met two or three people I would be working with/for and never felt completely comfortable accepting the position without more information/Face time with other employees. The interview process started with an online application followed by a phone interview. After the phone interview HR contacted me to set up an in person interview. First in person interview lasted all day and I met 10-15 different people for 30 minute interview slots. Then, I was contacted by the manager of the department to set up a second interview with people in leadership positions and a few other department members. A few days after, I received a phone call from HR offering me the position. The whole process took 1 month from online application to offer. Interview was professional yet casual feel with maybe a handful of typical interview questions, but most of all it was just a conversation about the position and an opportunity for the department to get to know you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Felt it was a very competitive offer and did not try to negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for Rush University Medical Center

Physician Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rush University Medical Center (Chicago, IL) in February 2008.

Interview

I had a rotation as a student with this service before i interviewed and so the interview process was very simple.