Rush University Medical Center Project Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rush University Medical Center Project Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Rush University Medical Center

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rush University Medical Center (Chicago, IL) in October 2013.

Interview

I filed out the application online, and was contacting about a month later via telephone for the position. I received an itinerary that outlined what would take place during my interview.

Interview Questions

• What role did I play in my last position.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Rush University Medical Center

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rush University Medical Center (West Chicago, IL) in May 2013.

Interview

I received an e-mail with instructions to call and set up an interview. After the call I received an e-mail with instructions about the interview date I was scheduled for. After arriving for my interview I took some basic computer skills tests in a very cramped area. There were employees in cubicles on the phone that you could hear everything they were saying which I felt made it uncomfortable. Upon finishing I was instructed to wait in the lobby. I waited for 20 minutes then Interviewed with an HR representative in a very small cluttered office then was sent directly to the department to interview with the director and was not given directions to that department which was in a different building. Waited one hour to speak with him and that interview took about 15 minutes. He told me they were just starting interviewing for that position and I would hear back in about 2 weeks to coordinate a call back interview. I waited a little over 2 weeks and heard nothing so I called HR to ask about the status and they told me they would get back to me. I received interviews and ultimately a job within the next month and never heard from anyone at Rush.

Interview Questions

• How did you get here today? (I've been asked how traffic was before etc. but have never been directly asked how I got there)   2 Answers

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rush University Medical Center in July 2010.

Interview

Be prepared with patience. Hiring tends to be a long process.

The job description was very vaguely worded and it was a part time position and didn't specify how many hours. I applied without much information, but it worth it, because the position ended up becoming a full time position within a couple of months.

Interview Questions

• The position required that I be bilingual, so there was an informal language test.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I received a formal offer letter.