Rush University Medical Center Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Rush University Medical Center

2.5

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rush University Medical Center (Chicago, IL).

Interview

It was pretty quick and and easy and I received a job offer just days after the interview. This, however, is rare for Rush because they usually take a really long time to hire someone.

Other Interview Reviews for Rush University Medical Center

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Rush University Medical Center in October 2009.

Interview

The first phase of the interviewing process was fine. The manager asked tough yet fair questions and gave very good detailed information regarding the department etc...
    Things got a little weird with the interview with the head of the department. Some inappropriate questions and comments were voiced with a joking apology. It should have been a bad omen but I was offered the job and took it anyway.

Interview Questions

• If you're single and not married, would you consider staying single another year, because this job needs your attention day and night for the next year and a half?   2 Answers

Negotiation

No real negotiation. I was just told the salary offered and I had to decide to either take the job or decline it. I needed a job, so I took it and left after 18 months.