Rush University Medical Center Research Assistant II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Rush University Medical Center Research Assistant II Interview Questions

Interviews at Rush University Medical Center

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rush University Medical Center (Chicago, IL) in August 2013.

Interview

Talked with multiple levels of management and was given the opportunity to ask questions about the company during the interview. Also was asked about my research experience in undergrad.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Rush University Medical Center

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Rush University Medical Center (Chicago, IL) in July 2010.

Interview

The Human Resources Department contacted me via telephone and made an offer. There was not flexibility in negotiating a pay rate. The department is very slow in the hiring process. Applicants need to be patient.

Interview Questions

• What type of experiences could you bring to the department?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiating. This is the offer. Take it or leave it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Rush University Medical Center (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received an e-mail regarding an interview within two weeks. The interview process consisted of meeting with four different people: a person from HR, the head of the research department, the head of clinical trials, and the head of the epidemiological trials. All were extremely nice and friendly.

Fast forward a couple months and I have not heard back since despite attempts to contact them. I assume that I did not get the position. It would have been a positive experience if they would have at least notified me that I was not chosen.

Interview Questions

• What is a specific example of teamwork in your previous positions?   Answer Question