Rush University Medical Center Staff Nurse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rush University Medical Center Staff Nurse Interview Questions

Interviews at Rush University Medical Center

Staff Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rush University Medical Center.

Interview

First you meet with HR recruiter and then the manager on the unit/department you are applying for. They asked what was my greatest strength and greatest weakness. If I have ever been penalized at work before. Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond.

Interview Questions

• The recruiter asked me if I was applying to any other hospitals in the Chicago area. I wasn't expecting that question.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate my pay

Other Interview Reviews for Rush University Medical Center

Staff Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rush University Medical Center.

Interview

I had two interviews, one with the MICU and one with the CICU. My experience with the MICU was not a very positive one but things went very well with the CICU. I was first called for an interview, then I had to provide 5 references that they had to verify. Then I interviewed over the phone with HR, and interviewed in person with the managers of the respective ICUs. Waiting for an offer was the hard part. Rush took about 3 weeks to notify me of an offer. I actually didn't think I received one!

Interview Questions

• "How do I trust you're not going to leave us after a year because you're an investment?"   Answer Question