Russell Cellular District Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Russell Cellular District Sales Manager Interview Questions

2.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

District Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Russell Cellular in October 2016.

Interview

I had a meeting with the RSM, and he was a fast talker. He was answering the questions he had asked me. The interview took about 30 mins. Everything felt very rushed.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about growing sales   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Russell Cellular

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Park, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Russell Cellular (Lake Park, GA).

Interview

So far, I've had 1 email questionnaire and 2 peer to peer interviews. It's taken over a month and I have a face to face next week. The phone interviews were from another DSM and was very helpful in finding out the climate of this company. I'm very interested in this job and am very qualified. We'll see.

Interview Questions

• What kind of experience to you have managing 4-6 stores.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Russell Cellular (Chicago, IL) in June 2014.

Interview

I applied online, received an email from RSM requesting to schedule time for phone interview. After first interview, scheduled second interview with another DM from different market. All over the phone.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Russell Cellular (Fayetteville, AR) in February 2014.

Interview

You'll be on a video conference call with the RSM and the other DSMs of your district. They'll all have questions for you. Most of the questions will be inquiring about you'd handle different scenarios. If you're a current employee it helps to do some research on the district you're applying for. Find areas you believe can be improved upon and have a plan on how you intend to implement the plan. Be ready to answer for your shortcomings, because they will ask about them. After the interview depending on the amount of applicants they have you'll have an answer within a day or two. The DSMs will rate you and give their responses to the RSM which will ultimately deside who they want, regardless of the DSMs opinions (makes you wonder why have them in the process anyway) You must be prepared to move, because if you get the job they want you there ASAP.

Interview Questions

• What makes you better then x(ie john smith)   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Burleson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Russell Cellular (Burleson, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

I was like applying for McDonald's really as long as you have a pulse and willing to take $500 a week you basically have a job

Interview Questions

• None really what's are the 5 steps of a sale and what will you do to fix a underperforming district   2 Answers

Negotiation

They share that they can't negotiate but they offer a salary warrantee