Russell Cellular Wireless Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Russell Cellular Wireless Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated May 26, 2017

1.3

Anonymous Employee in Portales, NM

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Russell Cellular (Portales, NM) in February 2017.

Interview

Very short but interesting interview. Immediately likeable as far as the DSM that interviewed me. Was altogether a good experience. I believe that I was hired in a rush but ultimately it led to a good job for the time being. If I had to work for this company again I defintely would.

Anonymous Employee in Portales, NM

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Russell Cellular (Portales, NM) in November 2015.

Interview

I sat in a backroom while my DM ate a sandwich and asked why I applied. It was a easy non intrusive interview but i wished that my DM gave me the time of day to no have food in his mouth. After this very short interview my DM told me he didn't like the fact that i did no speak Spanish given that i have a "mexican name" but he was going to give me a short either way. I then was sent an email in with i promptly replied to about my background check. I of course passed the check and started work a few days later.

Interview Questions

• What is your background experience!? (because he could not find my resume)   1 Answer

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Russell Cellular.

Interview

They interview process was long but nice and easy . These are great people in sycamore illinois. I cannot wait to start taking off and driving sales this is a great company to work for and the benefits are very very good

Interview Questions

Interview

it was a complete joke,.. sat in the back and ate pizza and then I was told I got hired qualifying a background check. Very easy, Very Simple.
    I came there, walked into the back.. they liked me.. and were pretty desperate.. I'm pretty sure

Interview Questions

• Just your basic interview questions,
      Are you good with people
      are you friendly
      do you do drugs? LOL
      Can you sell things?
      "Do you want to make a lot of money" biggest joke of all
      the whole thing was garbage
      .. I now make over 100k a year, and none of it is thanks to them.
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hobbs, NM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Russell Cellular (Hobbs, NM) in August 2013.

Interview

If you have a pulse and no felony your hired.

Negotiation

7.50 an hour non negotiable.

Anonymous Employee in Cuba, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Russell Cellular (Cuba, MO) in February 2013.

Interview

Basic interview held in a tiny backroom. I felt cramped and uncomfortable. Extremely close to interviewer. Basic questions about experience and willingness to do what was required of the position. Lasted about 20 minutes. Employees kept walking in and out of the room, very unprofessional experience in my opion

Interview Questions

• Are you OK with making cold calls?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations

Anonymous Employee in Jonesboro, AR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Russell Cellular (Jonesboro, AR) in March 2011.

Interview

I went in and asked for an application and was asked to hang out for an interview. The interview was very easy and was told that I had the job before I left.

Interview Questions

• Was asked about my customer service skills and how I would approach difficult customers.   Answer Question