Russell Reynolds Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Russell Reynolds Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Russell Reynolds

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Russell Reynolds (Boston, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

A Caliper test was needed prior to the face to face interview. If you pass that, you'll interview with a variety of people of varying degrees of seniority and from different industries. The overall goal is to gain a consensus on your fit within the organization. Everyone is extremely professional and exceptionally polite during the process. A great organization.

Interview Questions

• They want you to ask a lot of questions. This shows interest and capacity to be a forward thinker.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Russell Reynolds

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Russell Reynolds (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

Several rounds of in person, phone and video interviews. Met with those would I would be working with directly as well as other leaders in the group for them to gauge my personality and fit. Several key personel were not available on interview days requiring frequent make up stops and so on.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to to work here? Tell me how you would resolve X situation   Answer Question

Legnthy process showed a number of organizational challenges that plauge the firm. Frim has a difficult time working "as one". Went into many interviews where the staff did not know who I was, why they were speaking to me, or what position I was applying for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Russell Reynolds (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Two phone screens, personality assessment, and two onsite. Would highly recommend NOT interviewing with this company. They had scheduled my onsite during a snowstorm so I needed to push the time back in order to travel from an outer borough into Manhattan. They were flexible in pushing the time back and I interviewed with two associates. Then I sat in a room for TWO AND A HALF hours alone waiting for the Managing Director. Not told to try again another day or that given the storm and difficult schedules to try for another day. When the MD finally showed up, she was late and hungry with a salad (as if I wasn't from sitting there all morning), spent less than 15 minutes chatting and was clearly frazzled from whatever client emergency happened that morning and left. The interview didn't feel remotely holistic and she barely asked any questions about my background, my thoughts on work, etc to make an evaluation one way or another. On top of that, it took over 1 month for them to get back with a final decision despite my weekly followups. The followup was an insincere email despite the 4-5 interviews (two onsites) and personality/IQ assessment I spent 1-2 hours conducting.

Complete and utter waste of time. If I wasn't competent, you think that they would have determined that earlier or would have at least signed off by phone given the effort.