Rutgers University Business Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Business Assistant

Create your profile to get personalized information

Rutgers University Business Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Rutgers University

2.5

Business Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Rutgers University (New Brunswick, NJ) in September 2012.

Interview

Once I submitted the resume and application, I got called in for an interview. It was relatively basic, going over my experience, how it would apply to the role I was interviewing for, and certain questions about how I would deal with theoretical situations and problems that might come up. All in all, it was a relatively smooth and pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a co-worker who was delivering as expected?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Rutgers University

Business Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camden, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Rutgers University (Camden, NJ) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online and about 3 weeks later I was emailed and asked for a phone interview, I had one the next day, then a week later I was asked to come on campus and interview with a panel. I was told I would have a decision by the next week. I then received an email asking to come to the department and meet with the other people in the department so they can go over the job and what it entails. I was told numerous times that I would be fine when I started and I would learn by hands on experience. I was under the assumption that I was getting the job the way they talked to me. I then met with the same person I was in contact with throughout the process and asked again which position I was interested in (the temp or perm one) and he informed me I should here within the next two days. A week and a half later I had to email him to find out I did not get the job and they never gave me a reason. Total waste of time.

Interview Questions