Rutgers University Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rutgers University Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Rutgers University

1.7

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rutgers University (New Brunswick, NJ) in January 2017.

Interview

One in person interview followed by an online writing test. A few back and forth emails with hiring manager and another school administrator. Good overall interview experience as a whole

Interview Questions

• What do you hope to accomplish from this experience   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Rutgers University

Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rutgers University (Piscataway, NJ) in September 2012.

Interview

Coordinator sat me down, talked to me a bit. Not very insightful. The position I applied for was relatively easy as an intern. However, it seemed as if no one really cared what I did, when I did it by, etc. The interview reflected that. It was very easygoing, casual, nice people. However, still a boring place to be.

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Rutgers University (New Brunswick, NJ) in June 2014.

Interview

The hiring process was quick. I interviewed with two people in the department, my supervisor and her supervisor. After getting to know more about me, my supervisor asked if I had questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer