Rutgers University Postdoctoral Fellow Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rutgers University Postdoctoral Fellow Interview Questions

Interviews at Rutgers University

3.7

Postdoctoral Fellow Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rutgers University in February 2018.

Interview

submit the CV and cover letter. got E-mail back in 3 days with a positive response. set up the next interview, and one day visit and presentation and got an offer at the end of the day

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Rutgers University

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rutgers University (Newark, NJ) in September 2014.

Interview

I was invited by the professor of the group to give a research talk in the group and a private discussion of my work. During the talk, I was grilled hard about my past research, questions designed to throw me out of my game and challenge me, but all went well and I got the job.

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Rutgers University (New Orleans, LA) in December 2012.

Interview

This position is recruited for through ASHP, and involves interviewing with as many as 15-20 pharmaceutical companies. These interviews are done over 3 days and you may get 2nd and 3rd rounds from companies. I personally had approximately 30 interviews with this program over the course of Midyear. After ASHP, on-site interviews are conducted for companies who you are interested in and who you are interested in.

Interview Questions

• I was asked what other positions I was interested in and forced to rank them.   Answer Question