Rutgers University Postdoctoral Research Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rutgers University Postdoctoral Research Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Rutgers University

2.7

Postdoctoral Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rutgers University in June 2012.

Interview

One hour phone screen interview with questions about my skills, my background, my previous projects and publications. One day on-site interview (presentation and meeting with team members) that discussed my role in the team, future projects and my career plans.

Interview Questions

• Everything about the work and projects and what I could do   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Rutgers University

Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rutgers University (Piscataway, NJ) in June 2012.

Interview

I gave a talk on my thesis research and I had one-on-ones with several faculty in the department, as well as a few post-docs. We went to dinner. Pretty standard interview process. They covered travel to and from the interview.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to describe my research and some side projects that I worked on.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rutgers University (New Brunswick, NJ) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview took 3 weeks. Phone interview first then meeting up with the meeting on Skype. Questions about my background and how will I fit the team. I have to accept to manage the project without supervision as the Principal investigator did not have the time.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to the research project of the position.   Answer Question