Rutgers University Program Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rutgers University Program Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Rutgers University

2.3

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rutgers University (New Brunswick, NJ) in August 2011.

Interview

Started with a standard resume/cover letter submission, then an in-person interview with several department members. There was discussion about dedication to the role, since they would spend a lot of time training the person.

Interview Questions

• There were questions about my knowledge of the department, academics, etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Rutgers University

Program Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Rutgers University in September 2011.

Interview

Very informal interview. Met with Director and one of the Deans of the school. Had lunch, talked about my personal goals, their goals for the university and that was that.

Interview Questions

• How long do you plan on being here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pretty straight forward. State university only has what it has.

Anonymous Employee in Camden, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rutgers University (Camden, NJ) in February 2012.

Interview

Interview process involved an initial phone screen, then a 1-1 interview, then an interview with a panel. All interviewers were warm and friendly. I was not intimidated during the interview and found that speaking knowledgeably about what I had to offer helped me make it all three.

Interview Questions

• What kind of experience and skills do you bring to the table?   Answer Question

Program Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rutgers University.

Interview

It took 11 days after submitting my application to get a call back. I had a brief phone screening and then an in-person interview with 2 people the next day. It was a very easy interview given that I had previously worked with the department as an undergraduate student and was already familiar with the staff there. I'm sure this aided me significantly thus this may not be a fair or neutral review on the interview process for someone else coming in with no prior history with the staff, department, or school.

Interview Questions

• What attracted you to this department/position?   Answer Question
    • What can you bring to this position that'll make you an asset to this department?   Answer Question

Negotiation

It's a temporary position where the wage/hours are set so I couldn't negotiate the offer.

Program Coordinator Interview

Interview

Talent Acquisition recruited me - 2 phone interviews and one in-person interview. Was fairly easy - small department so I met with all colleagues. It took about 2 hours but the turn around was 2 days when I got the offer.

Program Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Rutgers University in May 2019.

Interview

The interview consisted of a video conference with about six panel members from the university. They represented various departments of the institution and asked me questions based on their departments and how I could contribute to each one. The interview lasted about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What is one piece of advice you've been given and how did you respond to it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rutgers University (New Brunswick, NJ) in April 2018.

Interview

Applied online, then passed a phone screen. Shortly afterward, I was invited to a face-to-face interview. Both phone screen and face-to-face interview took 1 hour each. Staff was pleasant throughout the process and listened to my answers intently.

Program Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Rutgers University in March 2016.

Interview

An employee made a recommendation, there was an application filed and later an invitation for an initial personal interview. A second personal interview was arranged, and the offer was made a few days after the second interview. The whole process took about 6 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer