Rutgers University Research Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rutgers University Research Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Rutgers University

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rutgers University (Piscataway, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

First I was contacted for a phone interview. This was a general discussion of what the job tasks were. I was then scheduled for an in-person interview. This started with a panel and then one-on-one with the program director. I was hired at the end of this process.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in data analysis?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Rutgers University

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rutgers University (Newark, NJ) in September 2010.

Interview

Interview was conducted with the Principal Investigator (P.I.). I was asked about my reserch experience and if I helped publish any articles on scientific journals. The interviewer also asked about my future goals--- if I have plans on pursuing a graduate program in Rutgers University. I was also asked if I show my recent college transcripts. Overall, I felt that the interview was long and less intimidating.

Interview Questions

• In the future, will you be interested in applying for a graduate program here in Rutgers?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rutgers University (Piscataway, NJ) in September 2014.

Interview

It was a connection based hire. There was no formal interview. It's very domain specific. I obtained information and agreed to work for them. The hiring process is very length because it's a state government agency.

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rutgers University in January 2014.

Interview

The interview was done over the phone only as I was at the time living abroad. It lasted less than 30 minutes since I had been recommended by mutual collaborators.

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rutgers University in April 2010.

Interview

I submited my resume on their website and one week later I received a phone call from their HR and arranged a time for the phone intervew. In the phone interview, I introduced my self and described what I am doing right now and what I can do for them. Then I gor the chance of onsite intervew.