Rutgers University Secretary Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Rutgers University

3.5

Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Rutgers University (Piscataway, NJ) in August 2009.

Interview

The hiring process drags for too long and I think it depends on which campus you apply for. If it is a small department they try to fill the position much quicker. Sometimes I can tell that the interviewer already knows who they are going to hire.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question is when they want to know why there are gaps in my resume. Most of the time is because I was laid off or got sick.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Rutgers University

Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rutgers University (Newark, NJ) in April 2018.

Interview

The first interview was relatively smooth. The 2 interviewers were very professional, yet made it very casual, I definitely felt at ease. They clearly explained to me what the position was and what was expected in this new position created for a team of research members. During my second interview, I first met with a doctor (the main person that the secretary would work closely with), and then the interview proceeded to a panel of 5 people (the team members). All team members seemed very pleasant. However, it was a little intense and unexpected.

Interview Questions

• What qualities do you have that you can bring to the team?   Answer Question