Rutgers University Student Worker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rutgers University Student Worker Interview Questions

Interviews at Rutgers University

1.0

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rutgers University (New Brunswick, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

interview process was not difficult, just required to show you can perform the task well and will on time and dedicated to work. they don't ask too many questions

Interview Questions

• have you worked at one of our other locations   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Rutgers University

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rutgers University (Edison, NJ) in December 2017.

Interview

It was a casual interview. Most of the questions were about my background, what kind of courses i had taken and what my interests are. Also why I would like to work there.

Student Worker Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Rutgers University.

Interview

Pretty calm, was not too hard. The managers were really cool and it was not a stressful environment. The interview was easy as there seems to be a lot of turnover in this place. I would interview here.

Student Worker Interview

Interview

If they need workers, they'll hire you. They ask about your availability to see if it matches with what's needed. They also asked if you have relevant past experience to see if the skills you have are transferrable.

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rutgers University (Newark, NJ) in January 2013.

Interview

Pretty basic interview. Asked if I had basic proficiency in microsoft excel for data entry purposes.