Ryan, LLC Associate Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ryan, LLC Associate Consultant Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ryan, LLC (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2012.

Interview

Once one has applied for a position a series of personality and mathematical tests are taken. After those tests are completed, a phone interview is scheduled. If everything is in order to this point, a sit down interview is scheduled. If everything is still in order an offer is submitted to the applying party.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question for me personally was, "Why tax?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

Since it was my first full-time job, I did not negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for Ryan, LLC

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ryan, LLC (Houston, TX) in September 2011.

Interview

I applied online (twice) . The second time I was contacted to take a pre-employment assessment which consisted of some basic math, writing, and general personality questions. The assessments took about 90 minutes. I took the assessment the same day of receipt and emailed recruiter notification of completion. Recruitment team was very prompt in responding to emails. I did well on the assessments and was invited to a phone interview. The phone interview consisted of regular interview questions. "What do you know about Ryan?" , etc. The phone interview went really well and the recruiter let me know right away that he wanted to schedule an interview with the hiring manager. A few days later, I hadn't heard anything so I sent a follow-up email and I received a email inviting me to a face-to-face interview at a local office. I was told that I would meet with 3 people (30 minutes for each person). Prior to the office visit I had to complete a formal application and submit data for a background check.

At the office visit, the staff were friendly and prompt. First person I spoke with asked very basic questions about what do I know about the company, few questions about my background, and interests. All other interviewers had similar questions.

The only thing I found odd about this interview process was that the interviewers did not ask very detailed or specific questions. I felt like I was already qualified they were simply trying to get a feel for me to see if I was a good fit for the office. The weirdest thing is that I felt like I connected with each interviewer (they were engaged in my questions and we even exchanged a laugh here or there), however, I wasn't offered a job nor provided any feedback as to why. Even in my rejection letter, I was told that I was an excellent candidate.

I am still wondering what went wrong. Overall, the company seems great but I guess I would say hard to read.

Interview Questions