Ryan, LLC Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ryan, LLC Director Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Ryan, LLC (Dallas, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Received a telephone call to set-up an in-person interview. Then met with several individuals at the Dallas, TX office. Received call with verbal offer approximately 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• In your prior position, did you have any experience with refund filings?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ryan, LLC

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Ryan, LLC (Dallas, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

I took an "aptitude/Attitude" test. I then interviewed with 5 partners. I was brought to the headquarters. The travel and accommodations were top shelf. I did one on one with partners and they did a dinner with employees. It was very detailed questioning because we work in such close teams, it is very important to be a team player and be accommodating.

Interview Questions

• To explain my most important value addition to my current employer. They also questioned my opinion on current SALT issues in the industry. They asked about my management style. They asked about my most challenging personnel decision.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ryan, LLC (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2011.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me and asked if I was interested. Had phone interview for screening; various test and then had in "person" interviews (actually done via video conference) Interviews were with senior people with whom I would be working. Fit is very important at Ryan, so getting the feel of the people you will work with is key in the interview. Basically you are interviewing them as much as they are interviewing you.

Interview Questions

• I think the most difficult question was identifying relevant projects and experiance from prior employment. You need to show Ryan that you have demonstrated the ability to do the job for which you are applying.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not so hard, discussed salary and made offers and counter offers and reached an equitable agreement.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Ryan, LLC (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2010.

Interview

Hiring process is pretty standard for this industry. You have job interviews with 3 - 5 people at various levels. The unique aspect is the firm has you take a test which can be described as part math and part personality. I have had people fail this test who I wnated to hire so don't take it lightly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Simple for me because they recruited me and I knew people.