Ryan, LLC Consultant, Property Tax Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ryan, LLC Consultant, Property Tax Interview Questions

Consultant, Property Tax Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ryan, LLC in February 2016.

Interview

There was a phone interview first, then 2 more in-person interviews. The interviews were just the right amount of information, and questions. Nothing too bad.

There was plenty of time to ask questions and talk about stuff other than the job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ryan, LLC

Consultant, Property Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ryan, LLC (Detroit, MI) in December 2009.

Interview

I begain with a phone interview that lasted about an hour. I then interviewed with four people from Ryan. The entire process took about 6 hours and I was taken out to lunch. I also had to pass a skills test, background check and a personality test. I was provided an offer within two weeks from the interview.

Interview Questions

• There were a lot of questions regarding past experiences. Such as, describe a time when...   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. The offer included a signing bonus and was higher than any other offers I had received from other companies.