Ryan, LLC Intern: Sales and Use Tax Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Intern: Sales and Use Tax Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ryan, LLC in April 2011.

Interview

Ryan is by far the most thorough interviewer I have interviewed with. Ryan's interviewing process is more selective and consists of more steps than any Big Four I've interviewed with.

The process started in February when I marketed myself to a Ryan hiring rep. at my school's job fair. I then applied online for an on-campus interview with Ryan staff through my university's career services website. I received an e-mail shortly after the resume submission period ended informing me that I received a first round interview.

The first round interview was a 1:1 interview with an HR hiring manager from headquarters. Since Ryan is such a unique and young company, the rep focused on what I knew about Ryan and seemed very surprised when the rep discovered I had done my research.

I received an e-mail from the rep the next day informing me that I was being considered for a second round interview at the local Ryan branch. Before approved, I would have to complete online IQ, skills, and personality tests which would be evaluated before I could be offered a second-round interview.

I was e-mailed a week or so after I had completed and returned the tests informing me of the date, time, and itinerary of my second round interview. It consisted of lunch with a staff and senior then two 1:1 interviews with a senior and a manager.

A week later I was e-mailed about the last round of interviews which consisted of a telephone interview with a partner located in Dallas.

Interview Questions