Ryan, LLC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Senior Compensation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ryan, LLC (Dallas, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very efficient, and smooth. The Recruiter was outstanding, and kept me informed of the status/steps throughout the process. The Recruiter and Management was very honest in regards to the pros and cons of the job.

Interview Questions

• What would I do differently based on the details provided.   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Ryan, LLC.

Interview

Go online and apply for the position desired. Complete the required information. Someone from Talent Acquisition Department will contact the applicant. There will be a telephone interview and then an online test. Once the test is passed, an office interview will be set up and, if successful, an offer will be extended to the applicant.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ryan, LLC.

Interview

I first started with a phone interview with just basic behavioral questions. After that, they proceeded to explain the benefits of Ryan that moved towards an invitation to an office visit. From the office visit, I met with two principals. The interviews were mostly behavioral but were also geared towards seeing how i would fit in their culture as well as testing to see how certain I felt I was the right fit.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me a time that there was a process that was not working or was inefficient and explain how you dealt with the situation   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Initial communications were made through a career fair. I was then contacted and had an on campus interview, which later led to a networking night and a second round interview.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected questions was what did you like least about your previous boss/job?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

Phone call or on campus interview. Call back and set up in office interview. Usually interview with three management level employees, sometimes interview with consultants and senior consultants. Consultants take you out for a nice dinner the night before your interview or for a lunch the day of your interview. You take a couple tests.

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

Ryan acquired Property Tax Services from Thomson Reuters; I was part of the acquisition

Consultant, Sales and Use Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ryan, LLC (Houston, TX).

Interview

I applied via my university's job search site. Initial interview was on campus and was relatively easy. Mostly asked just fit and behavioral questions. Lasted about 30 minutes. At least a month later, I got a call from a recruiter asking if I would rather interview in Houston or Dallas. I chose Houston, and they flew me there. I had 3 interviews in their office that morning, 2 with Sales & Use Tax and one with property tax. They extended me an offer about a month later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much negotiating. Was able to negotiate start date, though.

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

Great interview process. You interview with the team, manager and principal.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ryan, LLC (Houston, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

I was sent here by a recruiter out of Dallas. I couldn't make the first appointment request and had to wait a week. After being allowed into the floor (if they have a receptionist, I have no idea where), I was lead to an office where I was introduced to two managers. The interview consisted of lots of back and forth questions. I treated the interview as if I was applying directly for a position instead of working as a temp. I am just waiting on a response.

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with working here as a temp?   Answer Question
    • How well do you feel that you work as part of a team? And as an individual?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ryan, LLC.

Interview

This is an update from my last review on 6/13/16, I did receive the job offer, but declined. The recrruiter offered the job, but a slightly lower one. I thought it was interesting that he would slip that in (the change in title) as if I wouldn't notice it. Then they wanted to verify my current pay, references, background, etc. before discussing salary with me...that was odd to me. Nonetheless, I declined and then referred a previous coworker, who went through the same interview process and then declined the offer for personal reasons.

Interview Questions

• What questions do you have for me?   1 Answer

Ryan, LLC Response

Sep 28, 2016 – Ryan, LLC

Thank you for your review! We appreciate any feedback on our recruiting / interview process at Ryan. I am sorry that the opportunity was not a match for you at this time. I am also concerned that ... More

Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ryan, LLC in October 2010.

Interview

On-campus interview and then attend office visit. Interviewed with four people in total.