Ryan, LLC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Interview

Everything went really well. I was a walk-in and was treating very nicely. I think this company is the best. The entire atmosphere is nice and was an informal professional setting that made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

Ryan, LLC Response

Jul 14, 2017 – VP, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your review! I'm glad everything went well and hope you are enjoying your role at Ryan.

Associate Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ryan, LLC in July 2017.

Interview

I've attended the interview for associate business analyst position and the job requirements were MS Excel, VBA, SQL and one year of experience, after clearing all rounds a guy named Sridar says they need some one with 2-3 years experience in MS Access!

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Ryan, LLC (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

first there will be a brief introduction about yourself and we need to talk about any topic for about 3-4 minutes and if Hr is satisfied then they will take a written test, after a couple of days they will contact you if you are selected .

Property Tax Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ryan, LLC.

Interview

First call was with the head recruiter. She was very helpful and the process was really smooth. There were two rounds of interviews with the team at the location I would be working at.

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ryan, LLC (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2016.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ryan, LLC (Washington, DC) in May 2017.

Interview

Brief phone interview with the senior recruiter. He describes the internship and you speak about your experience, goals and education to see if it's a good fit. If you seem like a good fit he will ask you to send in your transcripts (3.0+ GPA, 3.0+ GPA in finance and accounting classes) and submit an official job application. If management approves then you can schedule the second round, which is an in-person interview with the hiring manager for the office, followed by a phone interview with the principal for the office. I heard back later that day.

Interview Questions

Ryan, LLC Response

Jul 14, 2017 – VP, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your review of our Intern Interview process!

Senior Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ryan, LLC.

Interview

Phone interview first, followed up with in-person interview. They use a behavioral-based question format for all of their interviews. Tell me about a time when you....

Be Prepared - they ask you for your current paystub and W-2.....

yes, very weird.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when your project didn't go as expected. What did you do?   1 Answer

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ryan, LLC (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

I have attended the interview rounds in hyderabad so this is purely how interview rounds done for me
    1st round was technical we were given some topics to write which was followed by exam on deprication problems n some quantitative aptitude test..then after the test Hr said to leave for the day.

I got a call from consultancy with which I was called for 2nd round that too after 2weeks for manager round .the interview was all around my previous work experience so it was nothing technical then I was said to leave for the day.i Cleared this round
    Then comes the main problem after the manager round I had my VP round after 20 days they called at 10pm for the VP round sounds so strange. .and my VP round was just for 10 minutes for which I travel 2 hours n waited for 40 mins in the cabin.. (before VP round Hr has taken my interview just to know how much I m expecting)

Then after so much of follow ups and patience I got my offer letter after 45 days of VP round which was disgusting when it comes to interview process so was the team after I joined Ryan ..I have wasted my 1 year joining this company never join this company they are narrow minded people.

Interview Questions

• About previous work experience   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ryan, LLC (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

it was quick and smart.... its based on knowledge and talent.... jam and written test will be easy if u are confident....manager round was based on the process explanation and questions on that....hr round was based on the resume..and other qualities of your talent....the talent acquisition team were really communicative and the process took 2 weeks on the whole....

Interview Questions

• are u ready to work overtime during the season and weekends?
      i said yes as im interested in the processes the company is dealing with...
      are u ready to work in night shifts?
      i said yes ...
      ours is result oriented process... sometimes over a period of time , u may feel it would be monotonous...? are u ready to accept the challenge?
      i said fine.... everything in life is actually monotonous over a period of time .... and there is no guarantee that we would be correct after doing the monotonous task for a long period...
      i had cleared the interview as i was positive... and had a broad outlook in my vision...   Answer Question

Negotiation

i didnt negotiate,,, i was happpy with the package ,,as it was beginning for me

Tax Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ryan, LLC.

Interview

The interview process was very throughout. It is multiple interviews with multiple people, both phone and in person. The hiring process was a bit complicated. They asked for copies of W-2s.