Ryan, LLC Senior Associate Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ryan, LLC (Dallas, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

I applied online and heard back from a recruiter about two weeks later, we set up an interview date about three days later. I filled out some brief information before the interview date. I interviewed with the recruiter for about 30 minutes, then with the principal and director for another hour. The interview was very relaxed and nothing to unusual or difficult.

Interview Questions

• What are your goals and plans during your time consulting. There were a few questions about what I wanted to do as far as my career path and I find some of these questions to be difficult since you don't want to be too forward or aggressive during the interview process.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ryan, LLC

Senior Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Ryan, LLC (Dallas, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

The HR recruiter was a little difficult to reach and hear the status of everything. I almost took another job because of how long the process takes.

The interview itself was very layed back with my, (now) manager and (former) principal. Both were nice, professional and welcoming of my first "big" interview after graduating. No complaints about the interview itself.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions about functioning within a team and working with others. There wasn't a lot to explain about the job process itself because we are a rather specified team.   1 Answer