S.L . Nusbaum Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at S.L . Nusbaum

Assistant Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at S.L . Nusbaum (Newport News, VA).

Interview

3 Interviews. Met with a community manager and she asked your basic questions. She was just getting a feel for my experience and personality. Second interview was at the same apartment complex with the same manager but also with the regional manager. 3rd interview was with the same regional at a different apartment complex and a different manager. It took two weeks to get hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They advertised 13 to 14 an hour and must pass credit and criminal check. I was in a BK and my credit was terrible. It didn't make a difference apparently. I was told one pay but my hire paper work had $11.50 hr on it. I was told I would get a pay increase if I did well.

Leasing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at S.L . Nusbaum (Norfolk, VA) in April 2012.

Interview

I was initially brought on as an intern. I had one interview with the regional manager who was very friendly and gave me great expectations in regards to the position.

Interview Questions

• I had zero experience, so the overall conversation was based on what my career goals were and what I wanted to accomplish from the intern experience.   Answer Question

Leasing Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at S.L . Nusbaum in December 2011.

Interview

I submitted my resume online. I was contacted via phone about a month later from the property manager to schedule an in person interview. The interview lasted about 45 minutes at the apartment complex where I would be working. I was contacted a few weeks later asking me to come in to fill out paperwork to complete the background check and drug test. Once those came back then I was called and offered the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was asked what I was interested in getting paid. My ask was 1 dollar more than what they were willing to offer me.