Want a Free Job Posting?

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Data Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at S&P Capital IQ (New York, NY) in August 2011.

Applied for the Data Business Analyst position a month ago and received a call for face to face interview directly at their New York office.The interview consisted of three 1:1 interviews.Most of the questions asked focused on the projects i mentioned in my resume.Interview lasted around 90 minutes.They said they'll get in touch in the coming weeks.Am now waiting for their response.The work environment is pretty chilled out and most of them working are under their 30's.Of all the interviews i gave with other companies,capital iq stands out for its work culture and not to forget the panoramic view from the 49th floor of the S&P building.If selected,i would surely like to work for Capital IQ...:)

Interview Questions

• What kind of data analysis project have you done during your master's.   Answer Question
  • Draw the schema for the database project that you have mentioned in your resume.   Answer Question