S&P Global Market Intelligence Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

S&P Global Market Intelligence Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at S&P Global Market Intelligence

3.3

Interview

Interview Questions

• Do keep in mind that the company reviews on all these sites are posted by individuals, including possibly disgruntled employees. So, use them as a tool to help gather more information about a company, but don't count on them as 100% accurate, because every employee's experience is different.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for S&P Global Market Intelligence

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in August 2018.

Interview

I had three interviews: by someone from hr/ your recruiter, the hiring manager, and a manager from abroad. On the first level interview, theres a test along with the interview.

Interview Questions

• - work ethics, how you work in a group, technical finance questions   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (London, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process was pretty good and had clear communication throughout. In my case I had one HR individual who communicated with me as I progressed through each stage which is useful rather than speaking to different people or just receiving automated emails. A few days after submitting my application I got an email for the first round interview which was just a pre-screening by HR to check your CV, KNOW your CV and be prepared to talk about it. Second step was another telephone interview with a member of the team for which I was applying for, the only off-putting thing about this call was that I could tell I was on loudspeaker as I couldn't hear the interviewer's questions very well. Then I got an email once again telling me I had progressed to the final round of interviews, which consisted of a 3 hour slot in their office in Canary Wharf although it finished after about 2 hours/2hrs30. This day consisted of 2 separate interviews, a typing test and a basic written test. Be prepared for all the basic interview questions and some more quirky ones in case. Try and enjoy it as much as you can, I think it makes a big difference. I heard two days later that I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you failed, what other roles are you looking at   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence in June 2015.

Interview

It takes quite long time to complete the process as you need talk to many people before you get the offer and you are expected to build good relationship with everyone who may work together with you when you join the company.