S&P Global Market Intelligence Client Development Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

S&P Global Market Intelligence Client Development Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at S&P Global Market Intelligence

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (New York, NY).

Interview

They paid for me to fly from Atlanta to New York
Put me in a hotel and interview was the next morning
My friend who works there said he hates it but I didn't get an offer anyway
He said you work all hours
I liked the hotel but it took forever for them to reimburse me for the taxis

Other Interview Reviews for S&P Global Market Intelligence

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Very fast interview process. I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter to set up an i itial phone screen.

They invited me to come in and interview in person. Two half hour long interviews with the hiring managers.

They move quickly through the process. Both rounds I was invited back / received an offer within the week. Longest waiting times was waiting to coordinate with human resources.

Interview Questions

• General fit questions, also asked about my previous experience / responsibilities.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (San Francisco, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Interview process is informal where team members try to get a sense of your general background, interests, and knowledge of the products offered. I sat with 3 different groups of two interviewers and all questions were fair and straight-forward.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Capital IQ and the clients we work with?   1 Answer

Client Development Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence in December 2013.

Interview

I was an internal higher, so there wasn't too much to it. Basically if you put in your time in other positions they want you in the CDA roll. Normally this is filled from product consultants.

Interview Questions

• How I would present various parts of the platform to various finance functions.   Answer Question

Client Development Associate Interview

Interview

fit questions, technical questions, about, etc.

In addition there were a few more questions with respect to the career path that you wish to pursue, your motivation towards the job, etc.

Interview Questions

• Difference between Investment Banking and Corporate Banking?   Answer Question