S&P Global Market Intelligence Client Development Interview Questions | Glassdoor

S&P Global Market Intelligence Client Development Interview Questions

Updated Mar 8, 2017

2.3

Client Development Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence in November 2009.

Interview

Went in for a client development associate position in los angeles, met with senior associate and director separately who interviewed me pretty casually. wanted to know about my background as an analyst for a private equity fund, and then we discussed the role, the hours, the composition of the team.

Interview Questions

• There really wasn't one. Just was more of a conversation about my skillset and what clients were looking for in an associate.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for S&P Global Market Intelligence

Client Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Telephone Interview for the Client Services Associate in Jan 2017. Quiet short, asked about resume and other skills needed. They asked basic competency questions, but was very abrupt and rude, didn't have any good telephone manners.

Interview Questions

• Q. What do you think would challenge you in this role?   Answer Question

Client Development Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence in April 2011.

Interview

Initally it was a one on one interview at my school with an associate. Then I got a call back to have an interview in New York with several different associates. The culture was very relaxed. Everyone was dressed in business casual and some people were even in jeans. Some of the interviewers were very nice and easy to talk to while some asked more technical questions. There was a general run through of the resume. One interviewer asked me to teach him a subject.