S&P Global Market Intelligence Data Researcher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

S&P Global Market Intelligence Data Researcher Interview Questions

Interviews at S&P Global Market Intelligence

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

1st round was an aptitude test which was easy to clear.
2nd round was with the HR who asked various qns but bery very quickly. they check how spontaneously u can answer

Interview Questions

• anything and everything related to finance in just 2 mins   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for S&P Global Market Intelligence

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process consists of 3 rounds- 1 technical test and 2 interview rounds. the interviews were quite easy and based on fundamental accounting. Interview was on video calling which wasthe negative part

Interview Questions

• Basics and fundamentals of accounting like reserves & provisions, etc   Answer Question

Data Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Mumbai (India)) in February 2019.

Interview

i applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks . I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (hyderabad) in Feb.
    There were 2 round of aptitutde test and 2 rounds of personal interview.

Interview Questions

• 1st round was an aptitude test which was easy to clear.

anything and everything related to finance in just 2 mins   Answer Question

Data Researcher Interview

Application

I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence in January 2019.

Interview

The interview process consisted of 4 rounds
    1)Aptitute test
    2)HR round
    3)Technical round
    4)Business level manager round
    The whole process is quite smooth and no such issues were faced by me.
    Basic financial knowlege is a must for cracking this interview.

Data Researcher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence.

Interview

Time consuming and they don't care about candidates and do not even care to inform them that they are selected or not. Reffered candidates are given first preference.
    Tried to contact them to know the result but no response from them.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      Hobbies and interest
      Internships and role played in it
      About S&P and why S&P   Answer Question

Data Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2018.

Interview

The first round was of HR round. In this the interviewer will try to see how focused the candidate was in the presentation round.
    Followed by two technical rounds. In which many financial terminologies were asked.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself and the work you have done in your internships.   Answer Question
    • What was the impact of GST on your family business.   Answer Question
    • Question related to research paper if you have presented any.   Answer Question

Data Researcher Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence.

Interview

Apptitude test followed by GD and PI. Appititude test was easy. GD topic was also general. PI was a bit difficult as they asked lot many questions related to accounting.

Data Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Almeirim (Brazil)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Almeirim (Brazil)) in January 2018.

Interview

1st stage was online aptitude test there question which was little bit lengthy .Questions were asked on quantitative,english ,reasoning
    2nd stage was Company Presentation & Group discussion.Topics were normal
    3rd stage was personal interview where few questions were related to your C.V and then few questions on accountancy that were very easy.

Interview Questions

• They asked questions on finance and accountancy   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

There are 4 rounds in hiring process.
    1. Aptitude Test
    2. HR Interview
    3. Manager Interview & Technical
    4. Director Interview
    S&P also has a major stake in crysil, which is a rating agency.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

Took 2 weeks for the whole process. First aptitude test(from home), then called for interview. First round was HR round-asked questions about myself and projects done. Second round was Managerial round- asked in detail about the internships and work done along with technical finance questions .

Interview Questions

• Tell us about the work you have done in internship, what all tools you have used to do?   Answer Question