S&P Global Market Intelligence Database Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

S&P Global Market Intelligence Database Administrator Interview Questions

Updated Feb 7, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (New York, NY) in November 2011.

Interview

got interview through on campus job fair. The interview is 30min written test followed by a 30min of 1:1 interview. Mainly discuss the answers to the questions. Questions are about ER design, write a short java code and some complicated SQL queries given several schemas. The interviewer is helpful and very nice. Just got invitation to go to NYC for final round.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for S&P Global Market Intelligence

Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

It was a 4 rounds interview process. First one was aptitude and multiple choice questions on all the CS topics which were not tough. 3 rounds of interview was totally on databases and little bit of Operating Systems. 4th round of interview was HR.

Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Chennai (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

1st round: technical + aptitude organised by MATRIX CUbe
     2nd round: written test where a set of tables were given from programmer interview.com and querries were to be written down
    3rd round: tech interview
    4th round: tech and HR interview
    5th round: Phone interview

Interview Questions

• Asked about normalisation techniques with detail analysis of the probelms occuring at each step
      indexes and types of indices
      Answer Question