S&P Global Market Intelligence Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Boston, MA) in November 2010.

Interview

Clarifi starts with a phone interview with their director of Engineering. That is followed by a technical phone interview where you solve a small coding problem for them. Then they bring you in for a full day interview. For the most part the people there are nice, intelligent people who I wouldn't mind working with. One of the engineers I met there, though, was an absolute jerk with a horrible coding style. My experience with this engineer alone made me know that there was no way I would work there. The interview with him was, without a doubt, the worst experience I have ever had interviewing at a company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for S&P Global Market Intelligence

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (New York, NY) in March 2009.

Interview

first two rounds were technical phone screens. In house interviews I met with a HR representative, the hiring manager as well as the CTO. The process was much longer then they alluded and I took another job in the meantime.

Interview Questions

• Spring/Hibernate- very important to understand the concept behind and how to work in the environment   Answer Question
    • Brian teaser   2 Answers