S&P Global Market Intelligence Financial Research Analyst - China Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Financial Research Analyst - China Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in August 2011.

Interview

My first interview was with the human resources manager who asked me about my educational background, working experience, reasons for applying for them and reasons why I think I am a good fit for the company. The human resources manager was very eager to endorse me to my team's manager and asked me to complete the exam within the same day. The exam consisted of two parts. The first part was a written exam testing our comprehension of articles on finance written in Chinese. The second part was a spoken exam with one of the team members. The exam focused on spoken Chinese skills. The last interview was with a panel - the team manager and the training coordinator. They were very friendly and accommodating, but the question that threw me off was "you're already very accomplished, why do you want to work for us at the entry level?" I was puzzled by the question because it seemed to imply that they were not a good company to work for.

Interview Questions

• You are already very accomplished. Why do you even want to work for us at the entry level.   Answer Question