S&P Global Market Intelligence Global Product Development (Client Services/Account Manager) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Global Product Development (Client Services/Account Manager) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (London, England (UK)) in March 2012.

Interview

After applying by email, I received an invitation for a phone interview in the following week which was mainly based on my knowledge of the role I applied for, interests in the company and some CV details.

The following and final step was set in Canary Wharf for a series of four interviews and a Knowledge test (with the purpose of checking your financial knowledge and written skills).
The interviewers (members of the Client services team) were extremely kind and quite informal (except for one of them). Questions were focused on my motivation for the role and "Why Capital IQ?", few simple questions on financial world and my academic background.
One interviewer asked me about my personal interests and a general question on scheduling priorities in Customer Care Service.
The Knowledge test (1 h.) was composed of 4 questions:
1) 300 words: Why you? Why this role?; 2) Business Article: do a summary (200 words); 3) Business Article: briefly answer to 6 very EASY questions; 4) 6-7 Multiple choice questions: mainly on Accounting voices of balance sheet + 1 easy numerical question (no calculator).

The impression of the team was amazing: kind, friendly and business-focused people who wants to build up relationships in the division, besides ordinary work duties.
I'm pretty disappointed by rejection, I did my best but I respect their choice.

Interview Questions