S&P Global Market Intelligence Interview Questions | Glassdoor

S&P Global Market Intelligence Interview Questions

Updated Nov 8, 2017

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Ahmedabad (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

Anyways glass door, I will update my opinion on quora, I stand by review I have put, we work for money and such companies have hiring process which only hires freshers, for them people above 35 are old.
    There are various platforms to write reviews, I will use that, but i will definitely put same opinion.

Interview Questions

• Whosoever is trying to give interview and S&P global market intelligence, for Business analyst position Ahmedabad, please go through my experience;
      In July 2016, S&P global had Business analyst opening, and I did not clear the interview as I was not able to answer few questions correctly, I assume its ok if you dont know answers of 3 questions from say 10 questions. Matter over
      In Aug 2017, I got call from one of the vendor (Mind it here vendor is not at fault at all) for opening of BA in S&P global ahmedabad, the S&P global outrightly rejected my Application without taking interview giving reason I was interviewed earlier (thats is more than 1 year back). So if any one is giving interview at S&P global and fail to get selected, door to S&P global will be closed permanently even if interview happened 1 year back.

Another thing I noticed, in july 2017 S&P global has given walkin for Business analyst, but till sept(Till date) they are not able to close the opening, so Ideally they are not friendly employer. So guys please think multiple times while going for interview.

I have not twisted facts its reality.Another fact is S&P global business analyst position would on pay roll of vendor situated at mumbai, so if S&P global is not happy with performance, they can remove candidate and as vendor is from mumbai, local ahmedabad candidate will be in fix to shift the location.

So before going for interview think multiple times. I hope I have guided all ahmedabad candidates who works for feeding family and paying EMI, such kind of companies disturbs our family balances. good luck.   1 Answer

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

The interview process consisted of 5 rounds.

1. Aptitude test -quant, verbal, LR, RC
    2. HR interview- basic questions
    3. Test -GK, language, maths, etc
    4. Managers round- various questions
    5. Directors round- 5 minute interview

Interview Questions

• How would you fit into the role?

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   1 Answer

Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

1) Written Test, in this they asked all technical and functional Q's, including SQL,VBA and Finance Related Objective and Descriptive type Q's for 40 Marks in max 1hour duration.
    2) Technical Interview level -1
    3) Technical Interview level -2 All management and decision making related Q's
    4) HR round

Interview Questions

• Bond Coupon ?
      Bond Callable and Puttable features?
      Tell me an incidence where one transaction effects all 3 statements?
      S&P Global Ticker ?
      More Q's on my previous work ?
      VBA and Excel related Q's?
      SQL related Query's?
      Turnover Ratios and days outstanding ratios,CCC, DIO, DRO?   Answer Question

Junior Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

5 ROUNDS :1st is 30 min aptitude which has english ,maths and reasoning questions.
    2nd is HR round where u are being asked simple financial definition to see ur knowledge and comm skills,i was being asked the difference between bonds and debentures,and the reason for currency depriciation.
    3rd round is technical writing round for 90mins: has general awarenees+finance question
    bussiness description,and hard core reasoning.
    4th is technical interview round : where a lot of grilling is done on financial terms,curent awareness and resume.
    5th is director round :just a formality

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tirupati (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Tirupati (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

I attended for off campus interview process. firstly there will be a online test ,it is about aptitude,English,technical,reasoning. Next there will be technical rounds with TL and MANAGER. Next there will be a personal round

JRA Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence in February 2017.

Interview

First there was a written test which consists of accounts,english,Gk and self introduction at last....next round is 2tech rounds in which you will be asked some questions relating to your subject and the final.one is hr round and it's just for letting them know why are u interested in doing in their company ...you have to justify it ...

Senior Infrastructure Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

First two rounds are in telephonic, 3rd round is F2F. most of questions they have been asked on process oriented and Troubleshooting oriented. After the Interview you will fast feedback and no delay in interview process .

Interview Questions

• Interview questions based on the skills which you mentioned.   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

I submitted my resume with a referral, and got the interview after one week. I had four rounds one-on-one phone interviews. HR and hiring manager rounds were easy. The last round one with a vice president was tough , he called me one day earlier(possibly on purpose), and asked at least five questions on each task of each project , then I failed.

Interview Questions

• how you know our company? tell me about your self. go through your resume. what you know about our product and competitor's product? whats your career goals?   1 Answer

Editorial/Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence in December 2016.

Interview

I have been through the entire interview process twice with SNL. On both occasions, after completing numerous interviews and lots of paperwork, I was just left hanging. Whatever happened to basic professional courtesy? This place has none. It's not like I filed off an email application and expected a response. I went through numerous phone interviews and discussions. They were very nice on the phone but just never contacting serious prospects again is insulting and amateurish. They pay scales are also abysmal. Want to go work as an "analyst" in Boulder for less than $60k/year? This is your place! I don't know what kind of analyst you will get for salaries that are equivalent to managing a McDonalds, but good luck with all that.

Content Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Chandigarh (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

In process interview first thing to pass is aptitude test then followed by group discussion between students on different current topics and finally step of interview is personal interview.