S&P Global Market Intelligence Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 18, 2017

3.1

Junior Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

5 ROUNDS :1st is 30 min aptitude which has english ,maths and reasoning questions.
    2nd is HR round where u are being asked simple financial definition to see ur knowledge and comm skills,i was being asked the difference between bonds and debentures,and the reason for currency depriciation.
    3rd round is technical writing round for 90mins: has general awarenees+finance question
    bussiness description,and hard core reasoning.
    4th is technical interview round : where a lot of grilling is done on financial terms,curent awareness and resume.
    5th is director round :just a formality

Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (New York, NY).

Interview

The worst interview I have ever had. I was asked lots of questions I didn't prepare such as financial knowledge I learnt in college. I didn't expect to be asked these questions.

Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

There was an initial interview with three people. They reviewed my background and went over the position. Afterwards, there would have been a follow-up interview with others in the organization.

Data Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (New Delhi (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

apptitude test n then three rounds of personel interview. first round was normal introduction round then second was hr round and third was technical round.
    first two rounds were easy but third was difficult.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied online for gurgaon location.
    Process started with an online aptitude test comprising English, Maths, Computer and finance related questions.
    2nd round was personal interview with HR and then technical round related to field.

Interview Questions

• AS 26, Venture Capital, Weighted Average Cost of capital, Depreciation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

1.Shortlisting on the basis of Resume
    2.Written test
    3.Hirevue round
    4.company presentation
    5.Interview with the manager
    The placement started in february'16.Cleared all rounds of the placement process and visited them for the company presentation in April.The process has been on hold since then and still waiting for my call for the final round of interview .There has been no intimation from the company either.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (New Delhi (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

I cleared aptitude test. Their aptitude test comprises of quantitative aptitude, reasoning, general awareness and some basic technical questions related to accounts and finance. After that there was HR round which I was not able to crack. The interview process further comprises of Manager round and Director round, if needed. The questions asked were completely technical and related to current affairs.

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process was good, this was for Senior management role. All the 4 rounds went off very well and quickly. Later on they even came back with the salary details and checked if i as ok with the proposed CTC. We negotiated well. After that suddenly the recruiter stopped communicating. I kept on checking with them on what happened. They just kept on stating that we liked your profile very much but the business is taking some time due to re-branding and they will come back. After almost 6 weeks of follow ups and same excuses the recruiter said that the position is no longer available as it has frozen due to reorg.
    I had put in a lot of time and effort giving these interviews and chased them Not at all to hear this.
    Extremely unprofessional company to work for. I suggest everyone to be aware of such things at S&P.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Process took 4+ weeks. Was briefed by an HR team member and then spoke with the VP of the group and came in for two in person interviews. Unfortunately I did not receive an offer as I was informed the organization had closed the position as part of a larger initiative.

Interview Questions

• Discuss what makes you special as an employee   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

It was a part of campus placement and it held at their Gurgaon office. One of the senior managers from Hyderabad took it through Skype. The whole interview lasted for around 20-25 mins. Prior to this three rounds were there : resume shortlisting , online interview , and aptitude test .

Interview Questions

• Meaning of EPS , DPS , outstanding shares , subsidiary .
      Working Capital efficiency in operating cycle
      minority interest