S&P Global Market Intelligence Interview Questions | Glassdoor

S&P Global Market Intelligence Interview Questions

Updated Apr 18, 2017

3.1

Testing Quality Analyst Interview

Interview

Appeared for a aptitude test,cleared it then went for a HR interview.............waiting for my result

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Call for interview based on review of the CV.
    Round one - short interview asking basic and general questions.
    Round two - detailed written test. There were different sections - GK, writing business reports based on a detailed write up given about a particular fictional company and answering questions after analysis of business reports.
    Round three - technical interview.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult was writing the business report based on a detailed write up given about the company in question.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence.

Interview

At first I spoke to HR, very brusk. Asking about past experience, expected pay, what technologies I was most comfertable with. Then I had a phone interview with team lead. Very friendly, looking for lots of questions. Scheduled a technical interview. Basic array manipulation and algorythms questions. Said they were not sure I was a good fit yet but that they looked forward to heering from me in the future with more experience under my belt.

Interview Questions

• In an nxn grid of ones and zeros, turn all squares in a manhattan distance of k from any 1 into 1s, yielding an algorythm of complexity O(n2).   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Interview

i reached phase 3.
    the questions revolve around shares and stocks and other financial basics.
    i was asked:
    name few indian companies?
    why do u say they are indian?
    what is index?
    what is CDS?
    why capital IQ?
    i answered all of them correct and my interview went quite well but they selected just 1 candidate out of 6.
    but reaching phase 3 is also not an easy task. all the best to all the aspirants.

Android Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence.

Interview

1.Written technical round -subjective database queries,collections.generics and MCQ for core java concepts
    2.Basics of android and more stress on core java concepts

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence.

Interview

Applied on site after getting mail to apply from college.

Product Consultant Interview

Interview

Applied through on-campus recruiting. Standard interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to use your persuasion skills to change someone's mind.   Answer Question

Application

Interview

telephonic interview.aptitude

Tech QA Interview

Interview

1 round of test, 3 rounds of interview, tested software testing knowledge. Good overall check of analysis ability

Research Associate Interview

Interview

The process was difficult and it wasnt that easy .... there were 4 rounds.... 1st was the aptitude round... + tell me about yorself.
    Results of this aptitude was out in a day
    then there was an hr round basic hr round.... nd mergers & acquisitions , hedge funds were asked
    Then there was a technical round written on the same day ,,, that was very difficult .. it was a cat type format paper .
    Last was the technical round.....