S&P Global Market Intelligence Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.1

229 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Client Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (London, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

Two phone interviews, one with hr and another with two members of the CS team. Afterwards you’re invited to their offices for two more interviews and tests. Tests involve typing a document and financial knowledge.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence.

Interview

Online application submission and then walk in interview notification by call and email many interviewers and alot of turn out for the interview like more than 100 at the time i was there.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tirupati (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Tirupati (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

I attended for off campus interview process. firstly there will be a online test ,it is about aptitude,English,technical,reasoning. Next there will be technical rounds with TL and MANAGER. Next there will be a personal round

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

I had a phone screen with a recruiter followed by a series of phone calls with various (4-5) managers/staff members, and finally an in-person interview in New York. I was supposed to meet with the hiring manager in NY, however, that person was out of the office that day. This was an unfortunate oversight on the company's part, as I had traveled to NY and would have liked to meet my potential future boss. Additionally, the recruiter continuously promised that I would hear back from them "no later than ___", and never once followed up in the stated time frame. I NEVER heard back yes or no. Seriously unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• How do you balance working with sales and product teams?   Answer Question

Client Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (London, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

Submitted my CV online, got an email the next day to set up an interview. Interview happened the next day over the phone. HR/recruiter was terrible. Didn't say anything about Tier 2 sponsorship until I brought it up at the end, at which point she flatly said they didn't sponsor and that she "probably should have told me at the beginning of the interview".

Interview Questions

• Typical questions from grad scheme interviews, not technical at all   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence.

Interview

Had a first round phone interview. Seemed a bit bureaucratic to get there - spoke to 2 different recruiters on 3 different occasions to arrange it. The interview itself was a good experience, although I wasn't the right fit for the job. Bit disappointed to just never hear anything back though afterwards - as one of the final four candidates it would have been nice to receive confirmation that I wasn't progressing to the next round rather than assuming so after nearly a month...

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Ahmedabad (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

Anyways glass door, I will update my opinion on quora, I stand by review I have put, we work for money and such companies have hiring process which only hires freshers, for them people above 35 are old.
    There are various platforms to write reviews, I will use that, but i will definitely put same opinion.

Interview Questions

• Whosoever is trying to give interview and S&P global market intelligence, for Business analyst position Ahmedabad, please go through my experience;
      In July 2016, S&P global had Business analyst opening, and I did not clear the interview as I was not able to answer few questions correctly, I assume its ok if you dont know answers of 3 questions from say 10 questions. Matter over
      In Aug 2017, I got call from one of the vendor (Mind it here vendor is not at fault at all) for opening of BA in S&P global ahmedabad, the S&P global outrightly rejected my Application without taking interview giving reason I was interviewed earlier (thats is more than 1 year back). So if any one is giving interview at S&P global and fail to get selected, door to S&P global will be closed permanently even if interview happened 1 year back.

Another thing I noticed, in july 2017 S&P global has given walkin for Business analyst, but till sept(Till date) they are not able to close the opening, so Ideally they are not friendly employer. So guys please think multiple times while going for interview.

I have not twisted facts its reality.Another fact is S&P global business analyst position would on pay roll of vendor situated at mumbai, so if S&P global is not happy with performance, they can remove candidate and as vendor is from mumbai, local ahmedabad candidate will be in fix to shift the location.

So before going for interview think multiple times. I hope I have guided all ahmedabad candidates who works for feeding family and paying EMI, such kind of companies disturbs our family balances. good luck.   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

I submitted my resume with a referral, and got the interview after one week. I had four rounds one-on-one phone interviews. HR and hiring manager rounds were easy. The last round one with a vice president was tough , he called me one day earlier(possibly on purpose), and asked at least five questions on each task of each project , then I failed.

Interview Questions

• how you know our company? tell me about your self. go through your resume. what you know about our product and competitor's product? whats your career goals?   1 Answer

Editorial/Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence in December 2016.

Interview

I have been through the entire interview process twice with SNL. On both occasions, after completing numerous interviews and lots of paperwork, I was just left hanging. Whatever happened to basic professional courtesy? This place has none. It's not like I filed off an email application and expected a response. I went through numerous phone interviews and discussions. They were very nice on the phone but just never contacting serious prospects again is insulting and amateurish. They pay scales are also abysmal. Want to go work as an "analyst" in Boulder for less than $60k/year? This is your place! I don't know what kind of analyst you will get for salaries that are equivalent to managing a McDonalds, but good luck with all that.

Subject Matter Expert Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (London, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

The time taken between each interview was too long. Things could have moved faster. Overall, this was a good process with very detailed questions and with very experienced people. No real objectons from my side.

Interview Questions

• Descrive how you would approach this case X and this case Y etc... Use cases oriented questions. Factual, professional.   Answer Question