S&P Global Market Intelligence Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 15, 2017

3.1

Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (New York, NY).

Interview

The worst interview I have ever had. I was asked lots of questions I didn't prepare such as financial knowledge I learnt in college. I didn't expect to be asked these questions.

Client Services Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (London, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

Got through the first 2 rounds of telephone interviews. Then I had another telephone interview with a client services manager and another member of the team. The interview went really well, and they said that I would now be invited to their headquarters in Canary Wharf with a director and manager for an interview and financial knowledge test. However, after they told me I was through, I received an email that night saying they would not be taking my application any further, which was rather disappointing after what I was promised. I do not recommend this company, the disrespect to go back on their words has angered me as they had an amazing opportunity to hire me, which they have now missed out on.

Interview Questions

• All the classic questions that you would expect from one of these companies.   Answer Question

Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

There was an initial interview with three people. They reviewed my background and went over the position. Afterwards, there would have been a follow-up interview with others in the organization.

Data Researcher-I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

A 2-hour test followed 3 rounds of interview in the office. The test was to be taken from home under surveillance. Some 3 days later, I was called to their office. Round 1- HR round (tell me about yourself, tell me about your knowledge of company, family background).Round 2 and 3 also were kind of same with 'tell me about yourself' being the main thing.

Interview Questions

• Normal questions, basic conversation   2 Answers

Research Associate Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence in February 2017.

Interview

1) Online test
    5 sections - General aptitude (basic English, Maths), Reading Comprehension, Finance (study for important terms related to IPO, indices) ,SOP Writing, GK

2) Interview - 3 rounds - HR, Technical 1 with the manager, Technical 2 with the Director
    (HR round tests your communication and personality, T1 was aptitude, T2 was technical)

Interview Questions

• HR QUESTIONS - Tell me about yourself, where do you see yourself in 5 years, elevator pitch, strengths, weaknesses.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

FIrst, there was an online aptitude test for which we were called at the office. It had 4 sections namely, quantitative ability, english, general aptitude, and technical knowledge. After 1-2 weeks selected candidates were called for an HR round. After passing this round there was a manager round or technical round. And lastly, there was a director round.

Data Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

1- online test
    2- ta round
    3- manager
    4- manager 2
    interview is going to be easy. just make sure that you show interest in the job. be prepared to answer the question that since job is going to be monotonous how will you handle ir

Data Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (New Delhi (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

apptitude test n then three rounds of personel interview. first round was normal introduction round then second was hr round and third was technical round.
    first two rounds were easy but third was difficult.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied online for gurgaon location.
    Process started with an online aptitude test comprising English, Maths, Computer and finance related questions.
    2nd round was personal interview with HR and then technical round related to field.

Interview Questions

• AS 26, Venture Capital, Weighted Average Cost of capital, Depreciation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

1.Shortlisting on the basis of Resume
    2.Written test
    3.Hirevue round
    4.company presentation
    5.Interview with the manager
    The placement started in february'16.Cleared all rounds of the placement process and visited them for the company presentation in April.The process has been on hold since then and still waiting for my call for the final round of interview .There has been no intimation from the company either.