S&P Global Market Intelligence Interview Questions | Glassdoor

S&P Global Market Intelligence Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2017

Junior Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

3 step process. first round is online written exam. tests your mathematical skills and knowledge in finance . then technical round depends on you performancem you have to have good english skills and they test you on knowledge on finance and wheteher you can work in the company.

Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (New Delhi (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

It was a long process. Usually undergo 5 rounds > Aptitude test (this is pretty easy to crack) > HR interview (again, they just look for the basic characteristics) > Tech Test (this is very tough to get through and requires a lot of technical knowledge) > manager Interview (this is a 1 - 2 hour long interview, gruelling and keeps you guessing till the end) > Director interview (this is very interactive and a relief after the manager round)

Interview Questions

• There are two trains starting from two points a 1000 km apart. Train A is travelling at 180 km/hr and Train B at 120 km/hr. There is a bee which is oscillating between the engines of the two trains. How much distance will the bee travel in total when the trains meet?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations took place since this was through College.

Data Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (New Delhi (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

apptitude test n then three rounds of personel interview. first round was normal introduction round then second was hr round and third was technical round.
    first two rounds were easy but third was difficult.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied online for gurgaon location.
    Process started with an online aptitude test comprising English, Maths, Computer and finance related questions.
    2nd round was personal interview with HR and then technical round related to field.

Interview Questions

• AS 26, Venture Capital, Weighted Average Cost of capital, Depreciation.   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

1.Shortlisting on the basis of Resume
    2.Written test
    3.Hirevue round
    4.company presentation
    5.Interview with the manager
    The placement started in february'16.Cleared all rounds of the placement process and visited them for the company presentation in April.The process has been on hold since then and still waiting for my call for the final round of interview .There has been no intimation from the company either.

Senior Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Pune (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

Process took about 2 weeks.

1. Phone Interview with a experienced product consultant
    2. On-Site Interview with a Manager followed by a Director

I was emailed an offer the following day after my on-site interview.

All behavioral. This program begins as a role in customer service for 18 months followed by the ability to move throughout the company into different sectors.

Interview Questions

• something about yourself
      familiarity with the company
      familiarity with the market
      knowledge about the job description
      usual stuff, edge over other applicants
      1 Answer

Junior Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

Deals with full-length finance and accounts related issues, practical examples, long duration interview, 3 levels rounds, Core finance related,Must be prepared well in advance, English is minimum requirement for sometimes,

Interview Questions

• Ratios, Balance sheet items income statement items, cash flow related questions, Mergers and acquisitions,   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (New Delhi (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

I cleared aptitude test. Their aptitude test comprises of quantitative aptitude, reasoning, general awareness and some basic technical questions related to accounts and finance. After that there was HR round which I was not able to crack. The interview process further comprises of Manager round and Director round, if needed. The questions asked were completely technical and related to current affairs.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

4 rounds, 1 HR, 2 written test, 1 manager round. HR round is more of technical round. Written test tough. Manager round easy. Prepare well and you can crack it easily.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

An online test comprising basic intelligence [quant, verbal, and LR] and basic finance and accountancy, and basic business world current affairs; followed by an HR interview, which involves checking for probability of attrition [and thus quesions about studies and future plans]; followed by final interview by prospective team lead and manager, which will be about intelligence, financial concepts, and business world knowledge.