S&P Global Market Intelligence Interview Questions | Glassdoor

S&P Global Market Intelligence Interview Questions

Updated Mar 21, 2017

3.1

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence.

Interview

Applied on site after getting mail to apply from college.

Research Associate Interview

Interview

five rounds. 1st one is a basic written test followed by an HR interview, a concept and general knowledge based skill test (written), Technical Round and Directors Round respectively.

Interview Questions

• What out of Profile, package and environment is the most important factor and why?   Answer Question

Product Consultant Interview

Interview

Applied through on-campus recruiting. Standard interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to use your persuasion skills to change someone's mind.   Answer Question

Interview

I applied through their website and got a call for interviews at the Ggn office within a week. The first round was a simple written assessment of grammar, case studies and simple logic. The 2nd round was the HR round which was again very basic. The third round was a subjective written test on software testing. By the thord round 80% of the interviewees were eliminated. They got back to me within a week with the result of the 3rd round. I was called for the 4th round which was a technical round. Nothing too complicated but there were elements of stress testing. I think they're looking for you to be honest and up front. Final round was with the director which was just a general run through of my background and the prior stages of interviews.

Interview Questions

• Why are you opting for testing   1 Answer

Application

Interview

telephonic interview.aptitude

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence.

Interview

Step 1:General Aptitude Test where we had to write an SOP
    Step 2:An HR/Technical Based interview, which lasted for hardly 5 minutes
    Step 3:A Content test containing questions based on logic, analysis and Finance
    Step 4: Managerial Interview

Tech QA Interview

Interview

1 round of test, 3 rounds of interview, tested software testing knowledge. Good overall check of analysis ability

Research Associate Interview

Interview

The process was difficult and it wasnt that easy .... there were 4 rounds.... 1st was the aptitude round... + tell me about yorself.
    Results of this aptitude was out in a day
    then there was an hr round basic hr round.... nd mergers & acquisitions , hedge funds were asked
    Then there was a technical round written on the same day ,,, that was very difficult .. it was a cat type format paper .
    Last was the technical round.....

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence in May 2014.

Interview

there was a written aptitude test which consisted of basic information about yourself, education and questions on logical reasoning, quantitative and english passage.
    please time yourself accordingly for the test as it is too lengthy and you would only be given 30 mins to complete it.
    also dont stress too much on questions that you're not able to solve as youl lose time.

Interview Questions

• the unexpected thing was not asking anything specified as per the mail regarding financial terms.   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Interview

Interview process starts with an easy aptitude test (MAT level), if you clear this there is an HR round with basic finance questions (bonds, stocks, hedge funds etc.) depending upon the kind of profile applied for. After the HR round there is a core finance test and subsequently 2 more rounds of interviews.