S&P Global Market Intelligence Interview Questions | Glassdoor

S&P Global Market Intelligence Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2017

Data Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

HR Interview:
    Tell us about yourself and checked my knowledge about the company. It was pretty easy and basic. They have an online test first checking their apti and after that they call you for the interview process

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell us about yourself.
      2. Knowledge about the company.
      3. Why would you like to join us?
      4. Why should we hire you?
      Answer Question

JRA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

It was a campus interview. the interview consists of 4 rounds.
    1)Aptitude test( contains English, Mathematics and account basic objective questions)
    2)Technical interview-1(with the TL)
    3)Technical interview-1(with the Manager)
    4)HR

In the technical round interviewer asked me all definitions related to corporate finance, Investment banking , Portfolio Management. since our company related to finance services.
    they didnot asked me any accounting questions.

Interview Questions

• Basic accounting and finance questions   1 Answer

Content Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Ahmedabad (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Fistly on telephonic round as in hr executive interview with basic knowledge and to check your confidence to get the job. Than after 1 week there would be yopur in person interview with the Hr and Head Hr .Easy as all companies, spending lot time and just asking your brief. asking about family background and your knowledge and your proficiency toward position

Interview Questions

• What do you know about market research   1 Answer

Client Services Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (London, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

Very friendly company, I had two telephone interviews - 1 with HR and 1 with hiring managers and I was asked to come in for a final round interview. The questions were majority competency so not too challenging. The process took around 2 weeks in total and final round is held at their office in Canary Wharf.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

1st round Online aptitude round, 2nd round F2F interview 3rd round F2F interview. It was good they were pretty friendly. They werer also helping in between where I stuck. So overall a very good experience

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (New York, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

It went very fast and I only had 3 total interviews. I was employed at another firm and S&P was very accommodating and scheduled my interviews before and after normal business hours.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)) in February 2016.

Interview

Its a long procedure and there are 4 rounds of interview. First call is a surprise call. HR is helpful and accommodating.Job descriptions are shared so one can prepare very well. Somtimes last round of interview is delayed due to non availability of US based management.

Content Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Ahmedabad (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

There was 4 round of interview followed by GD, HR, Technical, Managerial Round. Each round was elimination round. Generally they will check your Concept as well as your Confidence, if you are well prepared for the interview, may have a good chance to crack it. overall the interview was good, the questions they asked directly related to my study, project, internship, and work experience and some situation based technical as well as on recent IPO case. overall it was a good.

Interview Questions

• Capital Budgeting, what is Cost of opportunity, Amortization, why net profit is recorded in the libaility side of balance sheet, Ratio Analysis, what is Swap, Goodwill can be negative, Repo, reverse repo, depreciation, accounting equation, and situation based questions.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied through the website. 2 weeks later received a call from a recruiter to learn about my experiences. I pass that round was scheduled for a call with the hiring manager. During the interview the manager asked about my current role, what I know about the company/position. I received a call from the recruiter same day saying they wanted to meet me. Final interview was 3, 30 minute sessions from other managers on the team. My recruiter was very knowledgeable about the company, friendly and professional. That was very helpful.

Interview Questions

• What do you do in your current job?
      What do you know about us?
      Why would you be a good fit?
      Alot of behavioral questions.
      Answer Question

Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (New York, NY).

Interview

The worst interview I have ever had. I was asked lots of questions I didn't prepare such as financial knowledge I learnt in college. I didn't expect to be asked these questions.