S&P Global Market Intelligence Interview Questions | Glassdoor

S&P Global Market Intelligence Interview Questions

Updated Sep 14, 2017

Associate Interview

Interview

Interview Questions

• Do keep in mind that the company reviews on all these sites are posted by individuals, including possibly disgruntled employees. So, use them as a tool to help gather more information about a company, but don't count on them as 100% accurate, because every employee's experience is different.   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence.

Interview

Initially i appeared for an written exam for which result declared next day then called for interview process where i had two rounds of technical session. on successful completion, called for final HR round.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Details
    The written test consists of Easy english questions followed by arithmetic questions based on %, P&L, ratio etc. Next accounting questions on funds bonds and stocks.
    The technical rounds are tough but keep yourself updated with what happens in the stock market and the other important areas related to it. I have listed a few questions asked below

Research Associate Interview

Interview

Got a link through naukri. Com , online test was there (apti,eng, finance) then 4 rounds of interview took place, core finance & logical questions were asked. Do huge research about the company business areas.

Interview Questions

• IPO, process, company business areas, glossary related to finance like IPO,index,primary mkt etc   Answer Question
    • Share market key terms   4 Answers

Negotiation

Good pay ,no need to negotiate

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

The process started in mid January. In first phase comprised of CV submission and few basic questions of educational qualifications, shortlisted candidates in it appeared for the aptitude test comprising Quantitative ability, Verbal Ability, General Awareness, Logical Reasoning. Shortlisted student appeared for Hirevue Interview round which was non eliminator. There was in Office Company Presentation. Now after almost 1 and half month, I am waiting for my Interview schedule which would be of two round HR round followed by Technical round.

Interview Questions

• In Hirevue round there were questions like, Tell something about S&P Capital IQ, Tell about your strengths and weaknesses, Why S&P?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied through online portal..Received a mail for the online test which included quant,logical reasoning , comprehension , general knowledge and Finance.
    The test was not that easy.Cleared it and have been called for the interview round.

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easily, I had an basic test after a HR round . Then I had a fundamental financial test which was also quite basic in nature. After that a small interview round with 2 managers . Then the final one was with the director

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence in August 2016.

Interview

I went through multiple interviews. I had to interview with 4 different people from different locations. However they were very professional people and the process was not bad at all. For ask the interviews the questions were the same.

Associate Director Interview

Interview

Had lunch with the team. Talked about company culture and the future they foresee. Talked about my past job experience as well as our interactions. Talked about the stocks and markets in general. It was a nice crew. Good meal too.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in City of London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (City of London, England (UK)) in August 2009.

Interview

Simple question not like those "boring" questions that some companies ask...
    questions include:
    what modules did you like at university?
    what modules you disliked?
    background?