S&P Global Market Intelligence Interview Questions | Glassdoor

S&P Global Market Intelligence Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2017

Client Services Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (London, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

Got through the first 2 rounds of telephone interviews. Then I had another telephone interview with a client services manager and another member of the team. The interview went really well, and they said that I would now be invited to their headquarters in Canary Wharf with a director and manager for an interview and financial knowledge test. However, after they told me I was through, I received an email that night saying they would not be taking my application any further, which was rather disappointing after what I was promised. I do not recommend this company, the disrespect to go back on their words has angered me as they had an amazing opportunity to hire me, which they have now missed out on.

Interview Questions

• All the classic questions that you would expect from one of these companies.   Answer Question

Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

There was an initial interview with three people. They reviewed my background and went over the position. Afterwards, there would have been a follow-up interview with others in the organization.

Junior Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Visakhapatnam (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Visakhapatnam (India)).

Interview

For freshers they conduct written test,after that technical 1 and technical 2.every round is eliminating round.after that hr discussion.they qualify more candidates in written test,but in technical 1 maximum candidates will disqualify.

Interview Questions

• Majorly on finance and accounting
      For ex: basics of finance and accounting,formulas,definitions.
      1 Answer

Negotiation

I dont know about that,because i m fresher same package.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

First round will be technical round, it will be paper pen test (OMR sheets will be given). questions will be on corporate finance, accountancy.In Manager round you will be asked question according to performance and then HR round where your roles will be dicussed

Client Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Telephone Interview for the Client Services Associate in Jan 2017. Quiet short, asked about resume and other skills needed. They asked basic competency questions, but was very abrupt and rude, didn't have any good telephone manners.

Interview Questions

• Q. What do you think would challenge you in this role?   Answer Question

Content Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence.

Interview

I had my interview through campus placement. It was a two day process. On day one, had aptitude test, which was a standard test. On 2nd day , had th GD and PI. All current topics were included in GDs like FDI, technology related, women empowerment, MNC or indian companies etc. Interview was 80% technical accounting related and cash flow related questions.

Interview Questions

• 1.Certain cash trasaction : how do you record it ?
      2. What is operating income?
      3. What is diluted eps?
      Answer Question

Data Researcher-I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

A 2-hour test followed 3 rounds of interview in the office. The test was to be taken from home under surveillance. Some 3 days later, I was called to their office. Round 1- HR round (tell me about yourself, tell me about your knowledge of company, family background).Round 2 and 3 also were kind of same with 'tell me about yourself' being the main thing.

Interview Questions

• Normal questions, basic conversation   2 Answers

Research Associate Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence in February 2017.

Interview

1) Online test
    5 sections - General aptitude (basic English, Maths), Reading Comprehension, Finance (study for important terms related to IPO, indices) ,SOP Writing, GK

2) Interview - 3 rounds - HR, Technical 1 with the manager, Technical 2 with the Director
    (HR round tests your communication and personality, T1 was aptitude, T2 was technical)

Interview Questions

• HR QUESTIONS - Tell me about yourself, where do you see yourself in 5 years, elevator pitch, strengths, weaknesses.   Answer Question

Content Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

It was campus placement so whole process started with online computer test. the test was to check your speed on computer and also to see your English, General Knowledge, mathematical,reasoning logical abilities it was knock out round then followed by group discussions, GD topics were related to recent trends in market like Demonetization, trump effect, Brexit, Union Budget and many more and lastly you have to face personal interview which was very interesting to me. they asked many thing about me and my family my SWOT and many more apart from this many technical questions related to accounts, finance and marketing were asked.apart from this you should also tell your experiences in organisation if any. if you do not have any job experience then do not forget to tell what you have learnt in your internships programs as these things will add edge.

Interview Questions

• Mostly questions asked were related to accounts and finance subjects example what is diluted EPS, Different ratios and their relevance in financial decisions etc   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence in February 2017.

Interview

1st round telephone interview. The questions are just as you would expect had you done a little preparation for the interview in question. A little look through Glassdoor and other internet forums to see what other people were asked will help you massively when the interview comes around. make sure you know exactly what the role entails before the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why S&P?
      Why this role?
      What skills do you have that fit the role of your choice?
      What are your salary expectations?
      What do you know about the role?
      What do you know about S&P?
      Tell me a little about yourself
      Answer Question