S&P Global Market Intelligence Interview Questions | Glassdoor

S&P Global Market Intelligence Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2017

Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (New Delhi (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

It was a long process. Usually undergo 5 rounds > Aptitude test (this is pretty easy to crack) > HR interview (again, they just look for the basic characteristics) > Tech Test (this is very tough to get through and requires a lot of technical knowledge) > manager Interview (this is a 1 - 2 hour long interview, gruelling and keeps you guessing till the end) > Director interview (this is very interactive and a relief after the manager round)

Interview Questions

• There are two trains starting from two points a 1000 km apart. Train A is travelling at 180 km/hr and Train B at 120 km/hr. There is a bee which is oscillating between the engines of the two trains. How much distance will the bee travel in total when the trains meet?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations took place since this was through College.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

1- online test
    2- ta round
    3- manager
    4- manager 2
    interview is going to be easy. just make sure that you show interest in the job. be prepared to answer the question that since job is going to be monotonous how will you handle ir

Data Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (New Delhi (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

apptitude test n then three rounds of personel interview. first round was normal introduction round then second was hr round and third was technical round.
    first two rounds were easy but third was difficult.

SRA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

First round – This is your pre-employment screening/assessments and phone interview. Perfect placement for video screening tool (HireVue, WePow, etc.).
    Second round – Face-to-face with hiring manager and any other key stakeholders (i.e., people this person might be asked to support from other functions).
    Third round (if needed) — Face-to-face or video phone (Skype-type) interview. Executive sign off. Really only needed if your line executive doesn’t have faith in the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No it was negotiated at college HR

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied online for gurgaon location.
    Process started with an online aptitude test comprising English, Maths, Computer and finance related questions.
    2nd round was personal interview with HR and then technical round related to field.

Interview Questions

• AS 26, Venture Capital, Weighted Average Cost of capital, Depreciation.   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

The interview process consisted of 5 rounds.

1. Aptitude test -quant, verbal, LR, RC
    2. HR interview- basic questions
    3. Test -GK, language, maths, etc
    4. Managers round- various questions
    5. Directors round- 5 minute interview

Interview Questions

• How would you fit into the role?

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
      1 Answer

Data Researcher Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence.

Interview

Application
    I applied through college or university. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Delhi) in October 2016.

First round : aptitude test
    Around 50% candidates were called after this round. The questions were general.
    the selected candidates would undergo the following rounds ::
    technical round
    manager round
    director round- if required

Interview Questions

• First round - Aptitude test
      Consists of questions related to Quant, Verbal, Finance, General awareness
      Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Ahmedabad (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

3 round, written test, 2 times department head interview, back ground and how exactly back ground of family, easy going for HR round but need to prepare for department interview and companies back ground.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

1.Shortlisting on the basis of Resume
    2.Written test
    3.Hirevue round
    4.company presentation
    5.Interview with the manager
    The placement started in february'16.Cleared all rounds of the placement process and visited them for the company presentation in April.The process has been on hold since then and still waiting for my call for the final round of interview .There has been no intimation from the company either.

Senior Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Pune (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

Process took about 2 weeks.

1. Phone Interview with a experienced product consultant
    2. On-Site Interview with a Manager followed by a Director

I was emailed an offer the following day after my on-site interview.

All behavioral. This program begins as a role in customer service for 18 months followed by the ability to move throughout the company into different sectors.

Interview Questions

• something about yourself
      familiarity with the company
      familiarity with the market
      knowledge about the job description
      usual stuff, edge over other applicants
      1 Answer