S&P Global Market Intelligence Interview Questions | Glassdoor

S&P Global Market Intelligence Interview Questions

Updated Nov 28, 2017

Client Services Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (London, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

Very friendly company, I had two telephone interviews - 1 with HR and 1 with hiring managers and I was asked to come in for a final round interview. The questions were majority competency so not too challenging. The process took around 2 weeks in total and final round is held at their office in Canary Wharf.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

1st round Online aptitude round, 2nd round F2F interview 3rd round F2F interview. It was good they were pretty friendly. They werer also helping in between where I stuck. So overall a very good experience

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (New York, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

It went very fast and I only had 3 total interviews. I was employed at another firm and S&P was very accommodating and scheduled my interviews before and after normal business hours.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)) in February 2016.

Interview

Its a long procedure and there are 4 rounds of interview. First call is a surprise call. HR is helpful and accommodating.Job descriptions are shared so one can prepare very well. Somtimes last round of interview is delayed due to non availability of US based management.

Content Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Ahmedabad (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

There was 4 round of interview followed by GD, HR, Technical, Managerial Round. Each round was elimination round. Generally they will check your Concept as well as your Confidence, if you are well prepared for the interview, may have a good chance to crack it. overall the interview was good, the questions they asked directly related to my study, project, internship, and work experience and some situation based technical as well as on recent IPO case. overall it was a good.

Interview Questions

• Capital Budgeting, what is Cost of opportunity, Amortization, why net profit is recorded in the libaility side of balance sheet, Ratio Analysis, what is Swap, Goodwill can be negative, Repo, reverse repo, depreciation, accounting equation, and situation based questions.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied through the website. 2 weeks later received a call from a recruiter to learn about my experiences. I pass that round was scheduled for a call with the hiring manager. During the interview the manager asked about my current role, what I know about the company/position. I received a call from the recruiter same day saying they wanted to meet me. Final interview was 3, 30 minute sessions from other managers on the team. My recruiter was very knowledgeable about the company, friendly and professional. That was very helpful.

Interview Questions

• What do you do in your current job?
      What do you know about us?
      Why would you be a good fit?
      Alot of behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (New York, NY).

Interview

The worst interview I have ever had. I was asked lots of questions I didn't prepare such as financial knowledge I learnt in college. I didn't expect to be asked these questions.

Client Services Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

Interview

Got through the first 2 rounds of telephone interviews. Then I had another telephone interview with a client services manager and another member of the team. The interview went really well, and they said that I would now be invited to their headquarters in Canary Wharf with a director and manager for an interview and financial knowledge test. However, after they told me I was through, I received an email that night saying they would not be taking my application any further, which was rather disappointing after what I was promised. I do not recommend this company, the disrespect to go back on their words has angered me as they had an amazing opportunity to hire me, which they have now missed out on.

Interview Questions

• All the classic questions that you would expect from one of these companies.   Answer Question

Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

There was an initial interview with three people. They reviewed my background and went over the position. Afterwards, there would have been a follow-up interview with others in the organization.

Junior Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Visakhapatnam (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Visakhapatnam (India)).

Interview

For freshers they conduct written test,after that technical 1 and technical 2.every round is eliminating round.after that hr discussion.they qualify more candidates in written test,but in technical 1 maximum candidates will disqualify.

Interview Questions

• Majorly on finance and accounting
      For ex: basics of finance and accounting,formulas,definitions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I dont know about that,because i m fresher same package.