S&P Global Market Intelligence Interview Questions | Glassdoor

S&P Global Market Intelligence Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2017

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

The interview process consisted of 5 rounds.

1. Aptitude test -quant, verbal, LR, RC
    2. HR interview- basic questions
    3. Test -GK, language, maths, etc
    4. Managers round- various questions
    5. Directors round- 5 minute interview

Interview Questions

• How would you fit into the role?

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
      1 Answer

Data Researcher Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence.

Interview

Application
    I applied through college or university. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Delhi) in October 2016.

First round : aptitude test
    Around 50% candidates were called after this round. The questions were general.
    the selected candidates would undergo the following rounds ::
    technical round
    manager round
    director round- if required

Interview Questions

• First round - Aptitude test
      Consists of questions related to Quant, Verbal, Finance, General awareness
      Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Ahmedabad (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

3 round, written test, 2 times department head interview, back ground and how exactly back ground of family, easy going for HR round but need to prepare for department interview and companies back ground.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

1.Shortlisting on the basis of Resume
    2.Written test
    3.Hirevue round
    4.company presentation
    5.Interview with the manager
    The placement started in february'16.Cleared all rounds of the placement process and visited them for the company presentation in April.The process has been on hold since then and still waiting for my call for the final round of interview .There has been no intimation from the company either.

Senior Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Pune (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

Process took about 2 weeks.

1. Phone Interview with a experienced product consultant
    2. On-Site Interview with a Manager followed by a Director

I was emailed an offer the following day after my on-site interview.

All behavioral. This program begins as a role in customer service for 18 months followed by the ability to move throughout the company into different sectors.

Interview Questions

• something about yourself
      familiarity with the company
      familiarity with the market
      knowledge about the job description
      usual stuff, edge over other applicants
      1 Answer

Junior Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

Deals with full-length finance and accounts related issues, practical examples, long duration interview, 3 levels rounds, Core finance related,Must be prepared well in advance, English is minimum requirement for sometimes,

Interview Questions

• Ratios, Balance sheet items income statement items, cash flow related questions, Mergers and acquisitions,   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (New Delhi (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

aptitude test consisting of 94 ques in 100 mins containing aptitude, verbal, logical and finance questions and current affairs. 50% of total applicants were slected through aptitude test.
    the selected candidates would undergo the following rounds.
    technical round
    manager round
    director round- if required

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (New Delhi (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

Campus placement - written test followed by interviews which includes algorithms data structures and design question.
    Written test consisted of apti, sql, algorithms and data structures questions.
    It was full one day process.
    got the offer on the same day.
    i only had 1 very long interview round , others had multiple rounds too

Junior Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tirupati (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Tirupati (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

First round is Written test which consists of basic finance questions, aptitude and English. Second round is F2F there they will ask you basic questions with explanation.Final round is HR which is easy like tell about yourself etc.

Interview Questions

• Where you will show the contingent liabilities in Balance sheet?   Answer Question

Manager - Compensation and Benefits Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Chennai (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

4 rounds of interview (telephonic and video). Most of the interviewers were from the C&B function. the average interview time was around 45 min per interview. The interviewers were patient and polite enough to clear all my doubts regarding the company, hierarchy, span of work etc.

Interview Questions

• You have done a lot of projects in your previous organization within a less time span. Why are you planning to shift?   1 Answer