S&P Global Market Intelligence JRA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

S&P Global Market Intelligence JRA Interview Questions

Interviews at S&P Global Market Intelligence

3.3

JRA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Visakhapatnam (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Visakhapatnam (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

There will be 4 rounds,
1. Written : Aptitude, Reasoning and English will be one part. And accounting related questions another part.
2. Technical 1 : Basic accounting questions from letter A(in accounting)
3. Technical 2
4. HR Round

Interview Questions

• Mostly basics questions from Accounting, Costing. You need to prepare all the basics from Intermediate to PG. They will ask nearly 60to70 questions in both the rounds   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for S&P Global Market Intelligence

JRA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Kolkata (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

First written,1st round interview and second round interview with director.If you are called up very late then you are lucky you will get to know many questions before your turn come

Interview Questions

• Questions mainly related to financial ratios,Private placement,merger and aquistion,NPV and IRR   Answer Question

JRA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

It was a campus interview. the interview consists of 4 rounds.
    1)Aptitude test( contains English, Mathematics and account basic objective questions)
    2)Technical interview-1(with the TL)
    3)Technical interview-1(with the Manager)
    4)HR

In the technical round interviewer asked me all definitions related to corporate finance, Investment banking , Portfolio Management. since our company related to finance services.
    they didnot asked me any accounting questions.

Interview Questions

• Basic accounting and finance questions   1 Answer

JRA Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence in February 2017.

Interview

First there was a written test which consists of accounts,english,Gk and self introduction at last....next round is 2tech rounds in which you will be asked some questions relating to your subject and the final.one is hr round and it's just for letting them know why are u interested in doing in their company ...you have to justify it ...

JRA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Bhopal (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

The company came to Bhopal for the post of JRA(Junior Research Associate)..the written test was conducted and then after the interview...the interview consisted of 2 rounds..technical and HR..the technical round was tough..asked a lot of questions..basically from core accountancy like appropriation account, redemption of shares into capital account, mutual funds, preliminary expenses,etc...Hr round is simple..asked mostly from your resume..why do you choose this subject, salary expectations etc...lost in HR round..

Interview Questions

• The question was how the shares of the company are valued in its balance sheet statement..revolving credit, capital lease, core accountancy questions, questions from shares, debentures, bonds, letter of credit, etc   Answer Question

JRA Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence in July 2011.

Interview

very long process and also not worth it

Interview Questions

• they ask general question . take on the basis of your marks in education .rest is just a formality   Answer Question

Negotiation

they are not paying well so there is no chance of negotiation already

JRA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tirupati (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Tirupati (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

Interview process consist of three rounds.
    1.Written test
    Our knowledge in Accountancy, Finance, Aptitude and English were tested.
    2.First Technical round
    A person such as Team lead or Manager will be examining our skills in core finance and accounts.
    3.Second Technical round along with HR
    A person in the position of director will examine our knowledge levels in core finance and accounts area along with few HR related questions.

Scoring good marks in written exam will be added advantage to secure the job. About three days preparation is more than enough.

Interview Questions

• I have not faced such an situation during the interview process. The entire process in totally concentrated on testing skill test of the candidate.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Make sure that you secure the job. After that try to secure job in any other company offering better pay, career etc if you don't get any job just join the job other wise move on.

JRA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

A test, 2 technical interviews and 1 H.R round...! Its a long process, i applied in Dec...got a call for test in Feb....and interview round in April....! Some are even having 6 rounds i.e 3 technical round....!!! Don't y...for some 6 and for some 5 rounds..!!!!

Interview Questions

• What is V.C, Capital Budgeting, Zero Based Budget, Annual Report, Fund Flow & Cash Flow so on...!!!! and introduce yourself...!   Answer Question

JRA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

one written round which had finance based questions from public offering, private placement and M&A domain. Followed by HR round and two technical rounds. Little bit of financial concepts and more or hr questions

JRA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

1st written
    2nd technical pannel of 2 people
    3rd director round
    4th HR round
    and expect more not the laymen answers and if you cross the first 3 rounds the 4th one was easy and hae only CTC negotiations