S&P Global Market Intelligence JRA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

S&P Global Market Intelligence JRA Interview Questions

3.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

1st written
2nd technical pannel of 2 people
3rd director round
4th HR round
and expect more not the laymen answers and if you cross the first 3 rounds the 4th one was easy and hae only CTC negotiations

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for S&P Global Market Intelligence

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

posted my resume on the website and then got a mail with an aptitude test link. After being short listed i went through telephonic interview 1st round. Now iam waiting for their call.

Interview Questions

• diff b/w manufacturing and trading account, minority interest, eps,   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

A test, 2 technical interviews and 1 H.R round...! Its a long process, i applied in Dec...got a call for test in Feb....and interview round in April....! Some are even having 6 rounds i.e 3 technical round....!!! Don't y...for some 6 and for some 5 rounds..!!!!

Interview Questions

• What is V.C, Capital Budgeting, Zero Based Budget, Annual Report, Fund Flow & Cash Flow so on...!!!! and introduce yourself...!   Answer Question

JRA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Bhopal (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

The company came to Bhopal for the post of JRA(Junior Research Associate)..the written test was conducted and then after the interview...the interview consisted of 2 rounds..technical and HR..the technical round was tough..asked a lot of questions..basically from core accountancy like appropriation account, redemption of shares into capital account, mutual funds, preliminary expenses,etc...Hr round is simple..asked mostly from your resume..why do you choose this subject, salary expectations etc...lost in HR round..

Interview Questions

• The question was how the shares of the company are valued in its balance sheet statement..revolving credit, capital lease, core accountancy questions, questions from shares, debentures, bonds, letter of credit, etc   Answer Question