S&P Global Market Intelligence JRA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 9, 2017

3.3

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

JRA Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence in February 2017.

Interview

First there was a written test which consists of accounts,english,Gk and self introduction at last....next round is 2tech rounds in which you will be asked some questions relating to your subject and the final.one is hr round and it's just for letting them know why are u interested in doing in their company ...you have to justify it ...

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for S&P Global Market Intelligence

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

1st written
    2nd technical pannel of 2 people
    3rd director round
    4th HR round
    and expect more not the laymen answers and if you cross the first 3 rounds the 4th one was easy and hae only CTC negotiations

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

posted my resume on the website and then got a mail with an aptitude test link. After being short listed i went through telephonic interview 1st round. Now iam waiting for their call.

Interview Questions

• diff b/w manufacturing and trading account, minority interest, eps,   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

A test, 2 technical interviews and 1 H.R round...! Its a long process, i applied in Dec...got a call for test in Feb....and interview round in April....! Some are even having 6 rounds i.e 3 technical round....!!! Don't y...for some 6 and for some 5 rounds..!!!!

Interview Questions

• What is V.C, Capital Budgeting, Zero Based Budget, Annual Report, Fund Flow & Cash Flow so on...!!!! and introduce yourself...!   Answer Question

JRA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

At first the recruiter called me. then they set me up for a SAT test. After that, they interviewed my skills and other tests.

After that, they had a PI with TL, manager and the director.
    Overall process was good and was done within one month. And then finally they called me and gave the offer letter

Interview Questions

• basic questions about myself. after that introduction, they asked me about my previous employer and stuff.   Answer Question

JRA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Written test followed by two technical interviews.. Questions mostly related to basic accounting and finance that we study throughout graduation & MBA. Easy to crack the interview only if your finance knowledge is thorough.

JRA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

It was a campus interview. the interview consists of 4 rounds.
    1)Aptitude test( contains English, Mathematics and account basic objective questions)
    2)Technical interview-1(with the TL)
    3)Technical interview-1(with the Manager)
    4)HR

In the technical round interviewer asked me all definitions related to corporate finance, Investment banking , Portfolio Management. since our company related to finance services.
    they didnot asked me any accounting questions.

Interview Questions

• Basic accounting and finance questions   1 Answer

JRA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

one written round which had finance based questions from public offering, private placement and M&A domain. Followed by HR round and two technical rounds. Little bit of financial concepts and more or hr questions

JRA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Bhopal (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

The company came to Bhopal for the post of JRA(Junior Research Associate)..the written test was conducted and then after the interview...the interview consisted of 2 rounds..technical and HR..the technical round was tough..asked a lot of questions..basically from core accountancy like appropriation account, redemption of shares into capital account, mutual funds, preliminary expenses,etc...Hr round is simple..asked mostly from your resume..why do you choose this subject, salary expectations etc...lost in HR round..

Interview Questions

• The question was how the shares of the company are valued in its balance sheet statement..revolving credit, capital lease, core accountancy questions, questions from shares, debentures, bonds, letter of credit, etc   Answer Question

JRA Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence in July 2011.

Interview

very long process and also not worth it

Interview Questions

• they ask general question . take on the basis of your marks in education .rest is just a formality   Answer Question

Negotiation

they are not paying well so there is no chance of negotiation already