S&P Global Market Intelligence JRA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

S&P Global Market Intelligence JRA Interview Questions

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

1st written
2nd technical pannel of 2 people
3rd director round
4th HR round
and expect more not the laymen answers and if you cross the first 3 rounds the 4th one was easy and hae only CTC negotiations

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for S&P Global Market Intelligence

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

posted my resume on the website and then got a mail with an aptitude test link. After being short listed i went through telephonic interview 1st round. Now iam waiting for their call.

Interview Questions

• diff b/w manufacturing and trading account, minority interest, eps,   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

A test, 2 technical interviews and 1 H.R round...! Its a long process, i applied in Dec...got a call for test in Feb....and interview round in April....! Some are even having 6 rounds i.e 3 technical round....!!! Don't y...for some 6 and for some 5 rounds..!!!!

Interview Questions

• What is V.C, Capital Budgeting, Zero Based Budget, Annual Report, Fund Flow & Cash Flow so on...!!!! and introduce yourself...!   Answer Question

JRA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

At first the recruiter called me. then they set me up for a SAT test. After that, they interviewed my skills and other tests.

After that, they had a PI with TL, manager and the director.
    Overall process was good and was done within one month. And then finally they called me and gave the offer letter

Interview Questions

• basic questions about myself. after that introduction, they asked me about my previous employer and stuff.   Answer Question

JRA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Written test followed by two technical interviews.. Questions mostly related to basic accounting and finance that we study throughout graduation & MBA. Easy to crack the interview only if your finance knowledge is thorough.

JRA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

one written round which had finance based questions from public offering, private placement and M&A domain. Followed by HR round and two technical rounds. Little bit of financial concepts and more or hr questions

JRA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Bhopal (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

The company came to Bhopal for the post of JRA(Junior Research Associate)..the written test was conducted and then after the interview...the interview consisted of 2 rounds..technical and HR..the technical round was tough..asked a lot of questions..basically from core accountancy like appropriation account, redemption of shares into capital account, mutual funds, preliminary expenses,etc...Hr round is simple..asked mostly from your resume..why do you choose this subject, salary expectations etc...lost in HR round..

Interview Questions

• The question was how the shares of the company are valued in its balance sheet statement..revolving credit, capital lease, core accountancy questions, questions from shares, debentures, bonds, letter of credit, etc   Answer Question

JRA Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence in July 2011.

Interview

very long process and also not worth it

Interview Questions

• they ask general question . take on the basis of your marks in education .rest is just a formality   Answer Question

Negotiation

they are not paying well so there is no chance of negotiation already

JRA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tirupati (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Tirupati (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

Interview process consist of three rounds.
    1.Written test
    Our knowledge in Accountancy, Finance, Aptitude and English were tested.
    2.First Technical round
    A person such as Team lead or Manager will be examining our skills in core finance and accounts.
    3.Second Technical round along with HR
    A person in the position of director will examine our knowledge levels in core finance and accounts area along with few HR related questions.

Scoring good marks in written exam will be added advantage to secure the job. About three days preparation is more than enough.

Interview Questions

• I have not faced such an situation during the interview process. The entire process in totally concentrated on testing skill test of the candidate.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Make sure that you secure the job. After that try to secure job in any other company offering better pay, career etc if you don't get any job just join the job other wise move on.